“Best food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Baagan Cafe
Description: In our soothing casual environment, Baagan serves a menu of "fast casual" healthy vegan cuisine that is mainly organic. Our menu consists of cooked and fresh raw foods with something to please everyone. Everything is hand-made in-house with fresh ingredients (no preservatives, no artificial anything!) and is allergy-friendly: most items are gluten-free and many are nut free. All are dairy-free, lactose-free, casein-free, refined-sugar-free, and free of artificial colors and flavors. All are delicious! We also offer unique organic teas, hand crafted in our local kitchen, using special herbal, ayurvedic, and healing blends. (Try the Be Slim Satva -- everyone who tries it, loves it!) You can choose to take your items to-go or relax in our dining area. You can also browse through our shop's hand-crafted spice blends, unique tea blends, and healthy delicious snacks. We strive to use eco-friendly materials and provide delightful products for our customers who value a healthy lifestyle and a sustainable environment.
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This place has awesome meals. All healthy plant food that is so delicious. The ambience is just an average cafe, but its all about the food. The desserts ar so good too. My husband and I usually order three meals just so we can try all the delicious stuff, and take some home.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I like the food at Baagan, but the slow service is a big turnoff.

The person taking the orders is the bottleneck. She/he is doing a good job but is doing too many tasks (taking orders, ringing up orders, explaining what ingredients are in dishes, etc).

At lunchtime during the week the line gets longer and longer....

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I love this place, although I've had only two things here. I try to branch out but ever since the day I had their eggplant Panini for the first time, I just can't bring myself to do it! I never thought I would crave a vegetarian meal, but if there is a happy afterlife, I'm pretty sure they will be serving this sandwich (on the house made gluten free bread) there. Layers of roasted eggplant, fresh spinach, tomato, onion and avocado with an olive tapenade, grilled to perfection. YUM!

The other item I had was the mixed salad and that was also lovely. Everything crisp and fresh and the dressing was very good.

I'm hoping someday they will decide to sell their gluten-free bread as a retail item....please, please...

1  Thank Jennifer K
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This was my first time trying Bagaan. I had the veggie wrap and it was delicious. I can't wait to go back and try something else. Wish I lived close by. It's worth the drive. The place isn't very big but its nice and clean. The service was terrific.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I visited Baagen for lunch while in town for a few days. Oh how I wish they had something this wonderful where I live. The menu is not big and overwhelming. I had the eggplant Panini on multigrain bread. It had a delicious pesto sauce and toasted to perfection. I absolutely could have eaten two. I also had the Mocaccino which could be like a "frappacino" but sooooo much better. It's not nearly as sweet. I would absolutely make this a weekly trip if I had one!