“Good meal.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I have been to Ginger's a few times, for breakfast and lunch. The food is always fresh and tasty, and there is always plenty of it. Have tried omelets and salads, and never disappointed. Sometimes the service is a little slow if they are very busy. The wait staff is polite and cheerful, and I have always been seated immediately. A good value and overall pleasant experience. I will be going back next week!

There are newer reviews for Ginger's Restaurant

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Found this restaurant in a small strip mall near Sutter Hospital. Very friendly staff, seated without any wait. This place is next door to a Starbucks and has wifi and serves Starbucks coffee.
The menu is extensive and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
I had eggs, potatoes and toast which was cooked to perfection. Waitstaff was attentive, friendly and accommodating. Entire facility was clean and well decorated.
This is a spot that I will try again for lunch or dinner

1  Thank Boise1939
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Generous portions and a tasty omelet on the patio made for a pleasant Sunday brunch. But even with advance reservations for our party, the tables were not set and in order not to be scrunched like sardines, we had to drag another table over for a normal seating pattern. Water took over 5 minutes and coffee another 5. Only then was another helper added. Once the food arrived we had an enjoyable and fulfilling brunch.

1  Thank Murray P
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

This is a great local business that I really enjoy going to. We like to walk there in the morning for breakfast on the outdoor patio. I like the build your own omelette and the French toast is excellent too. They serve very generous portions - enough to split. The service is prompt and friendly.There are so few locally owned businesses around here and I try to support them every chance I can. They have live music too on the weekends - can't wait to check it out!

1  Thank flyngirlCA
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

We were staying nearby for a wedding and came across Gingers after getting Star Bucks. The host was nice atmosphere cozy and Kendra our server was wonderful from Denton Tx where we had lived. We enjoyed the food and they serve the whole menu all day. Our whole group enjoyed the meal. We even went back again the next day. Our server remembered us and was prompt and efficient. We look forward to trying dinner on another visited. It was rated the top diner..so far we agree!