Larkspur Landing Roseville
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$125
$116
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Fairfield Inn Roseville(Roseville)
$103
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$90
ExtendedStay
$129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$114
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$114
$108
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$101
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$106
$88
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskcookiesgrocery shoppingcontinental breakfastwater parkparking lothot tubcomfortable bedgreat amenitiesone bedroom suitesmall kitchenhard boiled eggsexercise roomhousekeeping staffconvenient locationthe entire staff
Reviewed July 29, 2009

Our room was great. It was clean, we had a view and we had all the comforts of home. Having a kitchen made or stay even better. I could bring food in and cook or I had a place to put the food from eating out. It was great for kids with a enough for then to do at the hotel or across the street. It was nice to have the wireless and you giving me the info of how to get on the net at check-In.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2009

A pretty efficient hotel with good rooms, clean bathrooms. The breakfast was basic but good. Fairly well located for a business traveller.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2008

I stayed at the hotel for three weeks for business. They had a special holiday rate for $104 for a studio suite. I arrived early (11 am), called and told them and they had my room ready when I arrived.

1) Lobby/Entrance 5/5: I am comparing this hotel to the other hotels in the area that I stayed at for business. It appears very welcoming and charming. Check in was a breeze. Off the lobby was their breakfast room which had a sofa, lounge chairs, a fireplace with a christmas tree. Warm chocolate chip cookies were served in the afternoon. The hotel colors were beige and brown with stone. It had mission furniture and appeared like a lodge.

2) Rooms: 5/5: I had a studio suite facing the interior/parking lot which muted the noise. As I walked to my room, they had sitting areas in the corridors. My room had a full size refrigerator with an ice machine (inside), a dishwasher, stove and faucet. They included a welcome basket of coffee and snacks. They have dishwashing detergent for free. They have plates and utensils (no more plastic) including glassware. There was a big desk, a lounge chair, queen size bed with extra comforters, a closet, flat screen tv ,dvd player and 3 drawer dresser. I had 2 pieces of chocolates every night and bottled water.

3) Bathroom: 3/5: Smaller bathroom with a tub. The tub was plastic but served it's purpose. They had tiles on the floor, three large towels, soap and mint shampoo/conditioner/lotion. There were no extras like shower cap/cotton/robes which I did not miss.

4) Extras: free wifi, free use of their business center, free use of their washer/dryer and gym. There can also do your grocery shopping for free. Free dvd's available. Dry clean can be sent out and received the same day (M-F). Their coffee is starbucks. They have vending machines with snacks and sodas in the first floor. There is no swimming pool but there is a hot tub off the gym. I haven't seen any pets yet but this hotel is supposed to be pet friendly.

5) Breakfast 3/5 - just ok, the usual. They had cheese, bread, muffins, cereal available.

6) Location 5/5 - 5 minutes to the galleria mall and the Fountains (west elm, wholefoods, orvis etc). Numeorus restaurants to choose from. Very near I-80 and was 25-30 minutes from the airport.

Overall, the hotel exceeded the other business hotels in the area with their amenities. Excellent for extended stays and picky travellers.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank JedH
Reviewed June 15, 2008

Stayed at the Larkspur recently for business, there are several lodging options in close proximity with dining options intermingled. the location was great for business, shopping and a waterpark across the street (no noise from it). for my purposes it was clean, quiet, provided just enough in terms of lobby, free breakfast (cereal, granola, fruit, juices). great front desk. the bed was incredibly comfortable and the temperature controls just perfect. the kitchens would be great for a leisure stay. If you need to stay rested during your trip, Larkspur certainly provides the setting!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2008

My husband and I were very happy with our stay here. Both late 20's, in town for a family wedding, with dogs. Booked online directly with their web site, and got a good deal. Only $99/night for a small suite complete with a mini kitchen (and dishwasher), paid for in advance, online. Dogs were not REQUIRED to be in a kennel ($75 pet cleaning fee), and we found a small dirt path running the back side of the hotel, which our dogs loved!! Upon arrival, we were welcomed with cookies in the lobby, and free DVD rentals. Beds were very comfortable (as they pride themselves in their linnens). Just about anything you could think of was "complimentary". They really go out of their way to make the stay pleasant. Unique hotel. Unfortunately there is no pool, but the hot tub was nice, and located rightoff the small gym. Each employee we came accross was nice and genuinely helpfull. I would definitely reccomend the Larkspur Landing! Location was perfect!! Water park accross the street, lots of dining options, shopping,etc.

Note to people staying at this hotel: it is a pet friendy hotel. Heeeelllooooo!!! That means there are pets here. That means from time to time you may hear an occasional bark or two, as they get nervous when out of their normal environment. If I weren't traveling with my dogs on this specific trip, I would have been staying somewhere that dogs are not accepted, myself.

Really, the only "bad" things I could say are.......um...our toaster oven was broken...and...I can see how the freeway is a little noisy, but I personally, didn't mind it. Light sleepers may.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business