“Very nice and easy to get to”

Larkspur Landing Roseville
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed over a long weekend at the Larkspur Landing. Our reservation was accurate and the rooms were clean and fully appointed. The front desk staff that we dealt with the most were Nick and Emily, both of whom went out of their way to assist us whenever we needed it. Housekeeping was accommodating and our rooms were properly attended to each day. Breakfast is the usual fare, with an added item each day. But we did not choose to stay here for the breakfast.

The location was close to everything that we needed.

The only issue was that we were not used to the heat in the area and the air conditioning did not duct into the bedroom of the suite directly so the bedroom was a little warm, but not too warm that it was uncomfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank David M

Reviewed September 1, 2013

This is quite a dump in the sense of the cold management! The hotel is hard to find in the middle of the night. The room is cheaply decorated like a trailer park. I guess a lot of white trash families camped out there because of a full kitchen.There is no restaurant on site. It is really inappropriate for a business hotel. Mouthwash, toothpaste and toothbrush are not complimentary. So bring every thing you need;otherwise, you will be charged. The so called complimentary breakfast is really a joke consistently of heating up frozen waffles and bread, fighting for a cup of coffee, and there is not even enough juice and yogurt to go around in the smallest dining room I have seen in the U.S.. Even Tokyo and Hong Kong have bigger toilet that size. No thanks!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the freeway are noisy
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Kyle92131
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I often stay at the Campbell and Sunnyvale locations. When forest fire smoke drove me from my mountain home. I booked a room in Roseville thinking it would be a similar experience. At 6pm I checked out before my prepaid stay. The housekeeper was still in the room at 430, so I waited. When I entered to take a shower, there were long black hairs in the shower. I was trying to keep up on the fire but couldn't get the TV that had worked well earlier to turn on, I tried to contact the front desk using the front desk button on the phone, but couldn't get it to work. The maintenance is very poor! Out of frustration, I packed my bag and went to check out. When I let the front desk personnel know I was checking out and didn't want to be moved and would make the 2 hour drive into the smoke filled mountains at 6 pm, the front desk attendant said" I'm really sorry this didn't work out, have a nice day" It seemed like a very odd thing to say. In the past I have believed in this brand, but I would be reluctant to try it again

Room Tip: Many young people seem to party here. I'd make sure I got a 3rd floor room
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank taystacy
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is one of these extended stay hotels, so the room has a kitchenette, and it is far better appointed than other extended stay hotels I've staid at. It not luxury, but nice, clean and comfortable. But nothing is perfect. The A/C is really noisy and the internet is very slow (but, as it should be, free). There is no restaurant in the hotel, but one across the parking lot, Lake Tahoe Grill or something similar. Absolutely terrible food. Avoid if possible.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We stayed at Larkspur Landing with the wedding party for my nephew's wedding. I have traveled all over the world and have stayed at every conceivable type of property. This one stood out as my all-time favorite. The exterior of the property was beautifully manicured. The front desk staff quickly accommodated last minute needs. The rooms were spacious, clean, and it was clear that the designers really thought of every detail from the perspective of the guest. The location is perfect in terms of local attractions, a good selection of restaurants, and freeway access. This hotel earned a 10 out of 10 from me!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Clean and very comfortable beds. Beautiful rooms and nice front desk staff. Will definitely visit again. Nice workout room, free cookies in the evenings. Located close to restaurants, water park and a HUGE mall with lots of great stores. Very quiet and near freeway for easy access.

Room Tip: No pool but if they did have one it would be nice. Free laundry was a nice touch. Good coffee in the...
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The staff at Larkspur Landing Roseville have, once again, provided superior customer service. Managing last minute changes in our plans, due to triple digit heat, was quick and efficient. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Location good for getting into Sacramento or heading to the mountains. Just feels superb. We actually choose to stay here, rather than in Sacramento proper, because of the the superior service. For example, Shaun Johnson is simply stellar in his customer service, as have been Emily and Bryan. Can't say enough about these great folks.