Larkspur Landing Roseville
Fairfield Inn Roseville(Roseville)
Courtyard Roseville(Roseville)
Residence Inn Roseville(Roseville)
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskcookiesgrocery shoppingcontinental breakfastwater parkparking lothot tubcomfortable bedgreat amenitiesone bedroom suitesmall kitchenhard boiled eggsexercise roomhousekeeping staffconvenient locationthe entire staff
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have stayed at a few different Larkspur Landing hotels and have been pleased with all of them equally. The day after I made the reservation for one rate, I received a call informing me they were offering a special room rate for participants of the race we were running. It saved us nearly $50.00, I was pleasantly surprised and very thankful they took the time to notice and make the call. I love these hotels and would always recommend them to family and friends! Very comfortable, even the hideaway bed with the feather topper was extremely comfortable and that is saying a lot for a hideaway bed! Clean, comfortable and very friendly staff!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Larkspur Landing in Roseville.

The hotel was well decorated and exceptionally clean and well lit. The complimentary breakfast was a nice grab and go sort of meal. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had asked for early check in and there were no problems at all with that. I also very much appreciate the "No Parties" policy. So many times I've stayed the night in a hotel only to be next door to groups who think it is perfectly all right to stay up all night slamming doors and playing loud music. This hotel is lovely for families!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Forget the other brands if you are staying in a town with Larkspur Landing! The rooms are very sumptuous, the beds are extremely comfortable. Every staff, from GM to housekeeper were very friendly and helpful. this venue is truly a bargain, 4 star quality at an easy price. even though the venue was close to the freeway, I didn't even notice any road noise. There were no "glitches":the free wifi was good, the TV system was nice, the pillows were excellent, the room was spotless, the housekeeping was non-invasive(like having magic elves tiptoe into your room, clean it up and disappear!). you can tell that the management of this hotel group knows their business and delivers their product with professional skill! I wish they were in other states and cities as i would then stay in no other hotel.

Room Tip: just stay here!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DoctorDubious
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Tis place is very close to everything you could want; shopping, dining, and the movies. The only "gotcha " is that some of the rooms get noise from the highway. The staff is also very friendly and did the best to make us feel at home.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael F
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Wonderful Hotel, the staff is the best. The minute in walk in the door you feel welcomed and safe.Breakfast every morning and they bring in food every Tuesday and Wednesday evening that is superb. A great home away from home everything you need is right here. They go all out to make your stay comfortable. They even went and bought me a new shower head as I needed a hand held one, you won't find that at any other Hotel

Room Tip: I have stayed in 3 rooms in this hotel and all of them were great