$134
$112
$90
  • Breakfast included
$124
Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$116
$100
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskfull kitchencookiesgrocery shoppingcontinental breakfastwater parkparking lothot tubcomfortable bednice hotelgreat amenitiesone bedroom suitesmall kitchenhard boiled eggsexercise roomhousekeeping staffconvenient location
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Having stayed there before about 5 years ago I booked a room while on vacation in Roseville. I found the hotel to be as nice as the first time I stayed there. Clean, comfortable and spacious rooms. Friendly, helpful and responsive staff and a great location. The evening cocktails were great and my stay could not have been any better!

Room Tip: While the freeway is close, it is still very quiet. If I were to go back, I would ask for a "non-freeway" room!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank John S
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I personally visited many of the area hotels in search of a place to recommend to our families when they came in town for our wedding. I admit, Larkspur in Roseville was not the absolute cheapest one that I found. BUT, in my follow-up phone calls and even subsequent visits, it became very clear to me that sales manager Paul, at Larkspur Landing, was eager to get our business and would do whatever we needed to accommodate our families. When wedding time came, our families all reported great service and really nice rooms at the Larkspur. And when it came to resolving unforeseen challenges, the team at Larskspur accommodated our every need -- in some cases going way above and beyond. If you are planning a group gathering of any kind, or just need the perfect place to stay across from Sunsplash water park, laser tag, and miniature golf, then I highly recommend the studios and suites of Larkspur Landing in Roseville!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank eagles785
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Booked a total of 8 rooms for a wedding, other family members booked a few more rooms.  Paul was very helpful and accommodating and all of the front desk staff pleasant and engaging.  Person taking care of the breakfast area was very attentive.  Small hot tub and very close to everything.  Rooms were comfortable and the kitchens in every room made our stay more comfortable and requests were handled right away.  The one bedroom with a king and studios were a great deal for the price.  Walking distance to the malls or easy car ride, including Whole Foods, and lots of dining options within walking distance.  Right across the street from the waterpark!  Will definately stay here again!  Thank you to all the staff to make this a pleasant stay and a comfortable place for large extended family to visit!

Room Tip: Sun in the morning on parking lot side, freeway side for afternoon sun
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DebbieK22005
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My family stayed here for a weekend wedding and they went out of their way to accomodate our needs. Disabled access was wonderful and the staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. A medical emergency arose and they were so very helpful and accomodating. They took care of everything without asking and made our transition go amazingly well. We will stay here whenever we come to central Cali. My highest praise.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ajcrandall
Reviewed October 7, 2012

April 2012. I had the opporunity to stay at this proprty when business required me to be in the area. Check in was smooth and welcoming. My room was comfortable and quiet. Lighting is a bit limited. The furnishings are a bit dated. But everthing in the kitchen an bathroom worked fine. Breafkast offerings are a bit limited. If your looking for a suite like property with kitchen like facilities, then property could be an option if you get a great rate. Might return if I could get a good rate. Tahoe Joe's Steakhouse is across the parking lot.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business