“Son, daughter and grandchildren stay...”

Larkspur Landing Roseville
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I have not seen my son and two granddaughters in two years. I wanted them to have a wonderful time, only here for two nights. Maggie was very helpful, helped me with putting extras in the room that I had brought for my son and the girls. Brian was also very kind. The staff that was on Saturday night also great. My daughter also came to stay and had a wonderful time. They were very pleased, and the staff was friendly and so helpful. Three cheers. My daughter has stayed twice before and is never disappointed. Thank you so much for making this trip a wonderful memory.

Room Tip: Always make sure you ask questions if you need anything extra. The staff always wil try and make it...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Carol J
There are newer reviews for Larkspur Landing Roseville

Reviewed June 27, 2012

We chose this hotel to host our guests for our son's wedding. Paul (our sales coordinator) was amazingly helpful with the arrangements. His email response time was outstanding and all of the accommodations were as promised. He helped coordinate the website link on the wedding webpage, organized the delivery of welcome gifts for our guests and went above and beyond to accommodate the wedding party guests and the bride and groom as they prepared for the wedding! A great experience for our family and friends!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Penny M
Reviewed June 7, 2012

In the past I've stayed at hotels for either business or while on vacation but this time I was helping out a dear friend who is quite ill and was in town to undergo tests at a nearby hospital early the next morning. She was in a lot of physical pain and worried about the outcome of these tests. What I wanted most for her was a quiet, comfortable place where she could get a good night's rest. Twice I mentioned to the front desk that my friend needed a quiet room, even mentioning the purpose of her stay, and the woman who helped us said she "would try". She had a rather sour disposition but I gave her some slack. After all, everyone has some bad days. However, when I asked my friend the next morning how she liked the room, I was dismayed to hear the room she got was anything but quiet. The room was adjacent to a street with an incline and she was awakened by motorcyclists gunning their engines. But worst of all, the elevator shaft was located directly on the other side of the wall from her bed! It's really hard to believe that was the quietest room desk staff could find. If they don't know where the quiet rooms are located in their own hotel, management needs to be sure they are informed. The only reason I gave any points in this review is because the facility looked clean and was nicely decorated.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank MEK19
PatriciaWhite1931, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to express your comments regarding your recent experience with the Larkspur Landing Roseville. Your willingness to share your thoughts is genuinely appreciated and always taken very seriously. Our guests' comfort is our number one priority. We apologize to your friend for not recognizing the seriousness of her situation. We hope her recovery is imminent and I will reach out to her to apologize. We would like to invite you to stay and enjoy our beautiful hotel; we promise not to disappoint you!
Kind Regards,
Patricia White

Reviewed May 31, 2012

This hotel once you enter the front door is welcoming! The Front Desk staff are professional, helpful, attentive and friendly. The rooms are extremely nice, clean and comfortable. The kitchens are a plus, well maintained, clean and makes you feel as though you are home away from home. The bathroom is extremely clean and neat ( a plus for me).

If you are a business traveler/ on a family vacation or someone looking for a weekend getaway...this is definately the hotel to stay at. You will NOT be disappointed at all.

Stay at the Larkspur!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Anewthing
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I had selected this hotel because of its kitchens in the rooms, knowing I would need to do some cooking. There were a few problems but the way in which the management handled them will result in my being a return customer.

Exceptionally comfortable beds and pillows are a plus. Some reviews mentioned the freeway noise being a problem, but the windows are so well sound-proofed that it was not an issue for me.

Room Tip: My room was located towards the end of a hall, and I found that using the stairs from a side entranc...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank culley
Reviewed May 5, 2012

What a nice experience staying here at the Larkspur Landing in Roseville! Very warm and pet friendly too!. David and Angela at the fron tdesk were very professoinal and knowledgeable. This place seeems to be well managed,very clean and lots of nice ammenities. You are the best hotel in town!

Room Tip: Ask for room facing the parking lot.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Lee B
Reviewed May 2, 2012

There are special touches to this property that you notice. The furnishing, the lighting & decor. Someone is putting a lot of thought into making this a good experience. What was most noticable was the knowledgable front desk staff. I was new to the area and wanted a relaxing dinner after traveling all day. They recommended several. The one I chose, Paul Martin's, was just what I was looking for. They asked for comments after my stay and I shared some observations, not criticisms. Management emailed to thank me for commenting. I'm impressed that the people in charge are fully engaged in making the experience of lodging special.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business