Larkspur Landing Roseville
$124
TownePlace Suites
$110
Courtyard
Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$114
$98
Travelocity
$121
$104
Travelocity
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskcookiesgrocery shoppingcontinental breakfastwater parkparking lothot tubcomfortable bedgreat amenitiesone bedroom suitesmall kitchenhard boiled eggsexercise roomhousekeeping staffconvenient locationthe entire staff
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I had selected this hotel because of its kitchens in the rooms, knowing I would need to do some cooking. There were a few problems but the way in which the management handled them will result in my being a return customer.

Exceptionally comfortable beds and pillows are a plus. Some reviews mentioned the freeway noise being a problem, but the windows are so well sound-proofed that it was not an issue for me.

Room Tip: My room was located towards the end of a hall, and I found that using the stairs from a side entrance was much closer than the main entry.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank culley
Reviewed May 5, 2012

What a nice experience staying here at the Larkspur Landing in Roseville! Very warm and pet friendly too!. David and Angela at the fron tdesk were very professoinal and knowledgeable. This place seeems to be well managed,very clean and lots of nice ammenities. You are the best hotel in town!

Room Tip: Ask for room facing the parking lot.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Lee H
Reviewed May 2, 2012

There are special touches to this property that you notice. The furnishing, the lighting & decor. Someone is putting a lot of thought into making this a good experience. What was most noticable was the knowledgable front desk staff. I was new to the area and wanted a relaxing dinner after traveling all day. They recommended several. The one I chose, Paul Martin's, was just what I was looking for. They asked for comments after my stay and I shared some observations, not criticisms. Management emailed to thank me for commenting. I'm impressed that the people in charge are fully engaged in making the experience of lodging special.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Vantage949
Reviewed April 6, 2012

This was my second visit to this particular hotel, and I must say that I am very impressed. The staff and there hospitality, proffessionalism and personal touch made each stay very comfortable. The hotel itself is very beautiful with all of its charm and decor the grounds well kept its location accessible to various restaurants. The rooms are very comfortable and traveler friendly from the wifi setup to the beds and fancy furnishings wow I love this place!!!
Rudy Hunt
Fugro Roadware

Room Tip: make your reservation ahead of time...but enjoy the ammenities
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Sithlord2
Reviewed March 16, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times. I am called by name by the front desk staff and I cannot rate the level of service and comfort of this hotel highly enough. A real change from large chain hotels and a real treat to stay here at Roseville. Thank you Celeste, Maggie, Brian and David for the great service.

Room Tip: ask to stay away from the highway side of the building
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business