“Beer lovers place”

Yard House
Ranked #8 of 478 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Our first visit to a Yard House. They have a huge selection of beer, and a few ciders too. I had the Timmerman's strawberry ale, and my wife had the woodchuck raspberry cider. We both loved them!

I had seared scollops, and they were very good. The petite steak my wife had was a little dry and over cooked but she did eat it.

The staff were great we asked for a different table and it was no problem. We sat outside. Our waitress was very quick. The Manager gave us free desert because the steak was not right, that was very nice. The manager also gave one free glass of wine.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

You usually don't find a restaurant that everything including the iced tea and side dishes are incredibly good. We won't even get into their cocktails! I had their Hawaiin Poke Stack from the starter menu and it was wonderful. We also had the Shitake Garden noodles and the Korean Beef Tacos! Everything was outstanding. The staff is friendly and service is terrific. We were seated immediately and they were very busy.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Yard House is simply good. The food (I had the burger) is excellent and my dining companions all enjoyed their meals immensely. The service is great, there is a lot of activity... the place is truly hoppin'! Yet as much activity there is, it isn't so noisy that you can't hear yourself think.

It's a great place to go with friends, or for date night, or any other reason. There is a great bar, lots of TVs with different sports so that everyone can see the game they want to see, and it still has the look and feel of a high-end restaurant.

At first I thought it was going to be pricey, but I was very pleasantly surprised that the bill was very reasonable.

I'll definitely be making Yard House a regular stop.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I ordered a turkey club on wheat with the mayo on the side. I got the turkey club on white with no mayo. My husband's Reuben was ok, nothing to write home about. The service was pretty good but I wasn't super impressed. The experience was average.

Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Hi businesstraveler155 - We are very sorry that your turkey club was not made correctly and your overall experience was simply average. We are capable of much better. Do you mind contacting us know at guestservices@yardhouse.com? Thank you.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I love their beer selection, but my experiences with food at the Yard House has not been very good, and was some of the worst at this location. At a table of 12, 8 said they would not eat there again. My hamburger was burnt on the outside and not cooked enough on the inside. My wife's beef dip was so salty she could not eat it. The two persons sitting across from us also said their food was so salty they did not eat it. They had originally sat out group at two different tables in two rooms. Prior to getting this straightened out, we had the best server I have ever had at the Yard House. Unfortunately when they moved us to the correct table, our server was barely average. I'll go back for beer, but will never eat at a Yard House again.

Been to Yard House? Share your experiences!