“Really fun place to go”

Yard House
Ranked #6 of 448 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Sacramento
“Really fun place to go”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Yard House is simply good. The food (I had the burger) is excellent and my dining companions all enjoyed their meals immensely. The service is great, there is a lot of activity... the place is truly hoppin'! Yet as much activity there is, it isn't so noisy that you can't hear yourself think.

It's a great place to go with friends, or for date night, or any other reason. There is a great bar, lots of TVs with different sports so that everyone can see the game they want to see, and it still has the look and feel of a high-end restaurant.

At first I thought it was going to be pricey, but I was very pleasantly surprised that the bill was very reasonable.

I'll definitely be making Yard House a regular stop.

• Visited November 2012

Northern California
“Great for watching a game”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I ordered a turkey club on wheat with the mayo on the side. I got the turkey club on white with no mayo. My husband's Reuben was ok, nothing to write home about. The service was pretty good but I wasn't super impressed. The experience was average.

Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Hi businesstraveler155 - We are very sorry that your turkey club was not made correctly and your overall experience was simply average. We are capable of much better. Do you mind contacting us know at guestservices@yardhouse.com? Thank you.
Southern California
“Good Beer, Terrible Food”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I love their beer selection, but my experiences with food at the Yard House has not been very good, and was some of the worst at this location. At a table of 12, 8 said they would not eat there again. My hamburger was burnt on the outside and not cooked enough on the inside. My wife's beef dip was so salty she could not eat it. The two persons sitting across from us also said their food was so salty they did not eat it. They had originally sat out group at two different tables in two rooms. Prior to getting this straightened out, we had the best server I have ever had at the Yard House. Unfortunately when they moved us to the correct table, our server was barely average. I'll go back for beer, but will never eat at a Yard House again.

Visited January 2013
Roseville, California
“Great Food and Spirits...SoCal Style in the Fountains”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The Yard House is my favorite restaurant in Roseville. The menu has a wide variety of selections and I have always received great customer service...It is good for a small group (you and a friend or two) or a large group. I attended a Christmas Jazzercise Luncheon of approximately 28 attendees in December and we had a wonderful time! We sat in the patio area and even though it was winter, the temperature was perfect! The service great and everyone enjoyed their food selection. Not one complaint! Personally, I love the truffle fries and the surf and turf sandwich. Great tasting good quality thick beef patty, grilled asparagus, and topped off with large lumps of Maine lobster! The prices of the menu selections are average for a restaurant of this quality. And did I mention they have a great Happy Hour?

• Visited December 2012
Roseville, California
“Great Atmosphere and good food”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Fun place to meet friends and hang out. Good service and good food. Large variety of draft beers and mixed drinks.

Visited December 2012

Been to Yard House? Share your experiences!