“good fun”
Review of Golfland Sunsplash

Golfland Sunsplash
Ranked #1 of 22 things to do in Roseville
Reviewed December 6, 2013

typical minuture golf, video arcade, go cart parent trap. We took a 13 and a 6 year old and everyone had fun as long as the tokens lasted. But like anywhere where they win tickets, you better have a bunch of tokens.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

We went here with grandchildren and had a great day, lots of different slides to go on and just playing in the wave pool is lots of fun and refreshing also on a hot day.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I've been to the miniature golf portion on Golfland Sunsplash twice over the past few months. On both occasions, I've found myself enjoying the experience. There are at least a couple of challenging holes Isuch as getting the ball over a hill, over a drawbridge, and over a narrow bridge), but I managed to make it through the course.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

A great way to spend time with grandkids. Definitely recommend season pass if you live in the area. Sunsplash is so popular that parking is an issue.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

My family and I went to the park and all life guards were VERY RUDE...I hope they know that they have a paycheck because of the all the visitors...

2  Thank shootingStar2006