WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #3 of 21 things to do in Roseville
Livermore, Calif.
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A lot of fun in the water”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

We went here with grandchildren and had a great day, lots of different slides to go on and just playing in the wave pool is lots of fun and refreshing also on a hot day.

Roseville, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Fun to be had at Golfland Sunsplash”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

I've been to the miniature golf portion on Golfland Sunsplash twice over the past few months. On both occasions, I've found myself enjoying the experience. There are at least a couple of challenging holes Isuch as getting the ball over a hill, over a drawbridge, and over a narrow bridge), but I managed to make it through the course.

Roseville, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Best Family Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

A great way to spend time with grandkids. Definitely recommend season pass if you live in the area. Sunsplash is so popular that parking is an issue.

Visited July 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“RUDE LIFE GUARDS”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

My family and I went to the park and all life guards were VERY RUDE...I hope they know that they have a paycheck because of the all the visitors...

Visited September 2013
2 Thank shootingStar2006
Saratoga Springs, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Not The Best Value - Overcrowded”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

Our family (4 of us) made a visit to the park on a Saturday in August 2013 so we anticipated large crowds, what we experienced was unbelievable. The crowds were over the top; there was obviously no occupancy control on the part of the operator to provide for guest seating, and something less than elbow-to-elbow conditions along walkways.

There was absolutely no availability to seating, benches, chairs or chases - unless you want to rent a $-cabana-$. The waits for a ride on the big slides was 1:40, yes that's right, 1 hour and 40 minutes! When a park allows so many people in that you can't easily move around or have to wait that long to enjoy a ride, there is something wrong.

My 10-year-olds were frustrated by the long waits and essentially gave up after the first ride and chose to use the wave pool most of the day. For the price of admission a day at the wave pool is robbery. The policy for the key return is suspect at best; $5 return fee by a specific time or zero refund, no exceptions. Interesting though that the main clock by the wave pool is 1 hour off – conspiracy?

From the reviews I know many others love it, don't mind the insufferable waits, and feel it’s a good value - I just hope this review helps those on the fence who may find a better way to spend a family day for the money! I know I will never be back.

2 Thank Mark H