“Exhilarating fun!”
Review of Golfland Sunsplash

Golfland Sunsplash
Ranked #2 of 22 things to do in Roseville
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Super-sized waterpark rides are a blast for all ages - double, triple, and quad sized tubes on many of the rides make for excellent roller-coaster like thrills. Be sure to go in the morning to beat the crowds - and wear sunscreen!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I'll start from the online ticket purchase that saved us "waiting in line" time when we got there. There is plenty of free parking and we got there early so were able to park right next to the entrance. As I said there was no waiting in line as we had on line tickets. We rented a locker for our stuff and went to have some fun. We started with a couple of “docile” slides Thunder Falls and the Six Chuter, these are great for everyone. We then took a break and relaxed on a slow cool river ride with waterfalls followed by a snack. Then we did all the big stuff and had a fantastic time. The place is just the right size, no long walks between slides, the lines were not too bad although they got a bit long towards 3pm. We had a light lunch purchased in the snack bar and all in all it was a great day, lots of fun for all the family in a nice place.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have had 2 experiences at this place, both bad. On my first visit my 6 year old daughter accidentally struck me in the face with a mini-golf club (because I stood behind her to help her swing, bad idea). I had blood gushing from my nose all over the place. I went to the counter to see if I could get some assistance and the teenage kid behind the counter handed me some napkins.....Nice. I went to the restroom to clean up and then came back and had to literally INSIST on getting help from first aide to make sure my nose wasn't broken. The first aide people were actually adults and were helpful, but I definitely have had second thoughts about leaving my kids there unattended. Even with a completely bloody face the incompetent employees did nothing to help.

The next time I went back to drop off teenage kids for the day I was met with the same sort of incompetence. The day slide closes at 6:30 at which time the day users are supposed to leave and it is then open for the people who are coming for the night slide. So, we told our kids to meet us outside the gate at 6:30 when the day park closes.....30 minutes of waiting later it was apparent that the kids did not know it was time to leave. We asked the attendants who said that they don't have a P.A. system to either page people or to inform guests that it is 6:30 and time to leave. On top of that they refused to let us in to look for our kids without paying!!!!! I was not wearing swim clothes and was clearly there only to collect kids! After waiting another 20 minuted I finally had to get my "New Jersey" on (I'm a California girl and sometimes we are too polite) and get irate at the guy who finally let me in (along another man who was experiencing the same problem who thanked me, lol). This place doesn't have a P.A. system, the attendants who are barely old enough to drive, are unhelpful and don't tell people when the park is closing and there is no clock in the place! Totally lame, mismanaged and just lousily run establishment!

1  Thank eeksleysmom
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Summers can be VERY hot in Roseville. Sun splash is great fun for kids of all ages......from the very young to the older crowd. You can enjoy the "waves" and the gently flowing river or go for some of the more challenging and exciting stuff. Golfland and the arcade are also great fun for all ages.....food and snacks available too. Good value for the money.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Kids will love the place: rides of all shapes, sizes & intensities; wave pool and lazy river; area for especially small kids; heat; chlorine; and junk food.

Sunsplash does indeed do a good job managing the services. I was not overwhelmed by unruly, rowdy or rude participants. The park was rather clean & well maintained.

Call in advance to see whether (or how many) groups are scheduled to visit that day. Crowds are often the nemesis of fun!

If you can, get to the park at opening time, too. That way, you can reserve a recliner in your favorite spot. And at opening, there are almost no lines on all of the popular rides.

1  Thank Skougard