“"Heaven"”

Hyatt Place Sacramento Roseville
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed August 30, 2010

Me and my family traveled to Sacramento, Ca.for my grandson's golden opportunity to compete in the "Junior Olympia" which happened the week of July 28, 2010 through
August 1, 2010.
Upon our arrival to Sacramento, we were scheduled to stay at Extended Stay, but we cut it short due to bed bugs, musty odors, out dated furniture, three towels in bathroom, no soap, no kleenex, and a 19 inch television that only showed three channels.
People were using fans, instead of air conditioners, and the room was hot.
So we stayed that night because it was to late to seek other hotels.
We did get up early that morning and call Hyatt Place and we explained our experience at this hotel and was welcome to the Hyatt Place with open arms and was also given the discount allowed by the organization we were traveling with.
Our stay was undescriptiveable. We were greeted with smiles and much conversation from staff.
Even the management staff was magnificent. They made us feel as if we were at home.
Not just a guest, but close family.
The seven days we stayed, we experienced great service, clean room everyday, and excellent breakfast every morning.
The young man that coordinates and oversees this hotel was an angel sent from heaven and made sure we were treated as family.
There were no loud noises from other guests, nor staff.
The beds were more than comfortable and the rooms were very spacious and fresh.
We felt like guests at the White House with many fringe benefits.
When I travel to Sacramento, Ca. again, this hotel will be the only one I will stay at, and if I know or meet anyone that have plans to travel in the future, I highly recommend this hotel.
There's a beautiful swimming pool, a well kept dining area where food and drinks are available to all guests.
A computer center that is available 24 hours and magnificent staff that caters to your every call.
The location is great because everything you desire is surrounding this hotel.
The landscaping is beautiful, and the front desk is breath taking, even the sitting area.
I love you guys and keep up the good work.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed July 31, 2010

According to customer service this is a "select" hotel. Be advised that while it is new and looks great, it lacks in services you would commonly expect. No laundry, no room service, no microwave in the rooms and watch out for nails in the parking lot. We found several after discovering one in the side wall of my tire. A matching nail was even embedded in the concrete. As mentioned by another reviewer, the mgt. is completely cold and unsympathetic even with clear evidence that the damage happened there. Don't bother calling customer service. They defer back to the site mgt. They offered NOTHING to aid us with this unforeseen, very expensive problem. A plus, they are surrounded by many customer friendly shops and services.

Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed July 30, 2010

What a wonderful hotel to stay at. Very nice staff. Very clean rooms. Mall next, plenty of shopping near. Thank you so much for our wonderful stay. The only bad thing was one day our room was not cleaned, which is not big thing, but the door was left open.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2010

Great place to stay. I have been a few times and loved it everytime. The room is very large and ours have always been very clean. It has a great couch and a desk area as well. I love that it has a fridge to keep things cold. Huge tv and place to plug game systems in (the kids love this).

This hotel is in a great location. Near the freeway but far enough from the noise. There are many restaurants and stores within a few miles.

I love this place! They even have a continental breakfest in the morning. The other "3 star" hotels nearby do not provide this and they don't have a fridge. I will stay here whenever I am in Roseville!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2010

My husband, 4 year old aughter and I drove 4 hours from home to Roseville to attend My step daughters graduation and while at the Hotel my car was jacked. Someone Stole the wheels off my car and left it sitting on one jackstand and on the ground on the other side. They also stole our GPS, my prescription glasses, My husbands $150 dollar shades and my $300 dollar shades. How no one heard or seen anything is beyond me. We parked directly under a bright street lamp . We got no sympathy whats so ever from the mangager and general manager. We felt that we should somehow be compensated by them and they didn't care to do anything for us Not to mention my 4 year old is now tramatized to have seen my car like that.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank lgswatsonville
Reviewed April 20, 2010

We finally had to call the hotel to get directions as their street is a new one and not on the gps. Also the hotel is only a few months old. Fairly close to the freeway and major shopping center and restaurants, although not within walking distance. Really nice, spacious mini suite rooms with very comfortable beds and 42" flat screen tv.
They have a bar/grill with a small menu of items at reasonable prices. We had dinner there twice as no other restaurant was within walking distance. They also have items for breakfast (for a fee) in addition to the continental breakfast.
Nice outdoor pool and jacuzzi and decent size exercize room. The staff was great. We would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2010

This hotel proves that Hyatt has figured out the magic formula for business travelers: comfortable & clean room, nice chair, warm & relaxing colors, nice lobby with an open feel but several nooks for semi-privacy, and decent food choices along with a small bar. While the food is not equivalent to a standard Hilton Garden Inn restaurant, for example, it suffices well enough when you just don't feel like leaving the property to eat. And, there are plenty of good nearby restaurant choices... so, its a great location too, with plenty of fun shopping choices close by.

I love this hotel, along with its friendly and professional staff and relaxing ambiance.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business