“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Brush Prairie, Washington
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

My employer put me up there for five nights this month. I was definitely not looking forward to being away from home that long but Sean made me feel at home, and welcome.
He is a tremendous benefit to this hotel. The entire front desk team was helpful, kind and welcoming. I will definitely request to stay there again when I am in town.

• 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars

Redlands, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

After a long 7-hour drive, it was nice to be greeted by friendly and accommodating staff. Our room was tidy as well as comfortable. We had an early start the next morning, so waking up to a full hot breakfast was a perfect start to an exhausting day. I highly recommend this hotel for business, church retreats, and mini getaways as a couple and families. Lot's of shopping and dining options, and again, the staff is available to answer questions on what's available in the area as well as offer you a list you can take with you.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

The employees Sean G and Davita are incredibly awesome. Great customer service. Amazing service. Will look forward to returning! Won't stay anywhere else when in town. Beautiful grounds and the rooms are very clean. The beds feel like you are sleeping in your own bed, very comfortable. This place makes you feel like you're staying with family you actually like!

Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

The staff have been amazingly warm and friendly since my arrival. I was a little late down to breakfast and Sean G. greeted me with a warm smile and personally made sure I had everything I wanted to eat in spite of my tardiness. I have never felt so taken care of! I am beyond impressed and will recommend this hotel and particularly this staff to everyone!

• Stayed December 2013
Kalamazoo, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

As I went to purchase a snack as I had not had breakfast, Sean looked at me and said breakfast is the most important meal. He asked if I wanted cereal, milk, fruit from the back! They had already put it all away and he went above and beyond to go get me the things I really needed and did it without hesitation and with a smile! I asked what I owed and he said a smile. How awesome is that to have an employee that is there to serve its guests!

Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

This trip is the first time I've traveled for my wife's job/conference so I was really looking forward to just being a dependent for once.

I asked a very simple question of the front desk rep Sean G. and he made my daughter and I feel like royalty. As a CEO of a billion dollar company. I'm always looking for great examples of service to share with my teams. It really takes a lot to impress me and he really did. Sean is amazing! He not only helped me with what I needed (directions) but also went WAY BEYOND expectations and gave my daughter a hot chocolate. I have been looking forward to this getaway for so long and he just made us feel so special. We've had a challenging year and this is service I'll never forget. Hyatt has just earned my loyalty with Sean!!!

Merry Christmas,

John D. Iglesias
President/CEO
Nortwest Community Credit Union

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I stay in Sacramento one week every month for work and really enjoy this place. Last week I met a new employee named Sean G, he made my hotel experience even better with his friendly attitude and willing to go above and beyond to cater to any of my needs.
It's people like this that made a "good" experience an "over the top" experience! Hats off to Sean and his dedication to creating an awesome stay for me!

JB