“check in” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Roseville, California
“check in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

The employees Sean G and Davita are incredibly awesome. Great customer service. Amazing service. Will look forward to returning! Won't stay anywhere else when in town. Beautiful grounds and the rooms are very clean. The beds feel like you are sleeping in your own bed, very comfortable. This place makes you feel like you're staying with family you actually like!

• 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

The staff have been amazingly warm and friendly since my arrival. I was a little late down to breakfast and Sean G. greeted me with a warm smile and personally made sure I had everything I wanted to eat in spite of my tardiness. I have never felt so taken care of! I am beyond impressed and will recommend this hotel and particularly this staff to everyone!

• Stayed December 2013
Kalamazoo, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

As I went to purchase a snack as I had not had breakfast, Sean looked at me and said breakfast is the most important meal. He asked if I wanted cereal, milk, fruit from the back! They had already put it all away and he went above and beyond to go get me the things I really needed and did it without hesitation and with a smile! I asked what I owed and he said a smile. How awesome is that to have an employee that is there to serve its guests!

Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

This trip is the first time I've traveled for my wife's job/conference so I was really looking forward to just being a dependent for once.

I asked a very simple question of the front desk rep Sean G. and he made my daughter and I feel like royalty. As a CEO of a billion dollar company. I'm always looking for great examples of service to share with my teams. It really takes a lot to impress me and he really did. Sean is amazing! He not only helped me with what I needed (directions) but also went WAY BEYOND expectations and gave my daughter a hot chocolate. I have been looking forward to this getaway for so long and he just made us feel so special. We've had a challenging year and this is service I'll never forget. Hyatt has just earned my loyalty with Sean!!!

Merry Christmas,

John D. Iglesias
President/CEO
Nortwest Community Credit Union

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I stay in Sacramento one week every month for work and really enjoy this place. Last week I met a new employee named Sean G, he made my hotel experience even better with his friendly attitude and willing to go above and beyond to cater to any of my needs.
It's people like this that made a "good" experience an "over the top" experience! Hats off to Sean and his dedication to creating an awesome stay for me!

JB

Riverside, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

The hotel is clean and relatively new. There is nothing in walking distance. They try hard to make the breakfast special and it is deluxe. not as fresh as we would have liked but a very nice try. For the business traveler probably a good choice.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Carpinteria, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

We stayed for 5 nights while in town for the Thanksgiving holiday. The room was superb. It was very clean and spacious. The bed was one of the most comfortable ones I have found in a hotel. We had a full couch seating area, that included a desk, and mini fridge. The stay included a generous breakfast, buffet style with several choices each morning. The hotel was full due to the holiday but the staff never seemed stress. They were always friendly and available for any requests or questions I had.
It is located close to the Galleria Mall and many fine restaurants. One might want to drive to these locations but walking is possible if you are able to trek the half mile or more. We have stayed here once before three year ago and the hotel has maintained its quality. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor in a corner room. But previously we stayed on the third floor in a middle...