Hyatt Place Sacramento Roseville
$119
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$134
$129
Larkspur Landing Roseville(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$93
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$90
Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$106
$124
Homewood
$119
$101
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$108
$99
Travelocity
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$129
All reviewssectional sofagalleria mallrooms are spacioussitting areasmall barfree breakfasthotel is locatedthunder valleythe hotel staffoatmealvery nice staysacramento arealots of restaurantseasy accessfront desk staffconvenient locationbreakfast sandwich
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The ideal location to spend all day shopping and dining at the Galleria. Get a comfortable and pleasant night sleep to continue your shopping the next day. Staff is extremely nice and accommodating! Just a short walk to the mall.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We took a quick weekend trip out of town to get away from the smokey conditions near our home.
My whole family had a wonderful time here. First of all, it was easy to find. We had only have passed thru the area so we really had no idea what we looking for. We had no problems finding or driving to this hotel. Every single staff member was more than friendly. They were kind and helpful. My family of 5 (myself, husband, 8,6,and 2 yr old) were really happy that we were treated like we were VIPs. We asked for cards to play and they had some, we needed a wine bottle opener and they had that, we needed fresh towels and extra blankets and that was provided promptly with a smile. The entire hotel was clean, smelled great and well maintained. The pool area was really nice. We loved how the pool was kid friendly and not really deep. The free breakfast was really delicious. Hot food like eggs, sausages,pancakes was great as well as cereal, fruit,yogurt really yummy oatmeal, a lot of juices, milk and coffee/tea. There was also pastries, breads,bagels etc. The parking was really good, the rooms were huge with sofas so my whole family could stay in one room instead of paying for two adjoining rooms.
We have nothing bad to say at all about this hotel. And trust me, we don't hold back our real thoughts at all.
Hubs and I are going back again next weekend to shop at the huge galleria that is next door to the hotel... Kid free. Oh! And that's the other thing. There is tons to do in the area. 10-15 mins of driving and we couldn't believe how many things there was to do and see. The area is very easy to get around and visitor friendly.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

It is very difficult to write this review as I think this hotel is lovely and am trying to make sure I weigh the good with the bad. I have been staying the Hyatt Place hotel in Roseville whenever I am visiting family in the area since they opened. The rooms are spacious and the hotel is in a great location for shopping and dining. The pool is clean and the jacuzzi is a real treat. Now here come the buts... but this is the second time in a row that I have stayed there and the maid never even looked inside the room. The Hyatt is honestly the ONLY hotel I have stayed at where I made my own bed and cleaned my own room and when I checked in there was a note saying if the maid did a good job please leave a tip. The last visit we had to move rooms because the bed had been slept in and the room was not clean (complete with hair in the bed, used towels on the rack and Cheetos on the floor). Then the maid did not clean the room and when returning to the room at 9pm the manager had to scramble to get us towels and washcloths. Again this stay the manager is scrambling to get us towels and washcloths at 8pm. The first time I was offered points on my rewards card as I "already had a low rate" this time they took $30 off the bill, which was doable but not great. Also one of the blankets had a huge hole it in so I called down for another, I was told they didn't have any but I could have extra sheets if that would help. When I left the staff member processing my transaction asked how I liked the room and how my stay had been, so clearly there is a disconnect in communication between the evening manager and the day manager. All in all a beautiful hotel, awesome location,but the service is slipping more and more each time I return.

Room Tip: Rooms on the lower floors seem to be serviced quicker and better than those on the upper floors.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Sulynn J, General Manager at Hyatt Place Sacramento Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear MzRKO:

Please accept my sincerest apologies that during your two visits you experienced problems with our Housekeeping. No excuse for such poor service. Mistakes happen and we welcome the opportunity to correct the situation.

The only authorized personal note from the room attendant should state that your room is clean. If you need anything you are supposed to write it on the card and place it on the desk for the housekeeper. It's for things like extra towels, or more coffee. We do not condone soliciting tips of any kind.

Your Room Tip is interesting. We rotate the housekeepers throughout the hotel to encourage ownership of the entire hotel, not just a section.

Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

this motel is right next to the galleria ,which is great for the family that wants to stay close to shopping..In turn the fountain mall is 1/4 mile away which is very classy with a few nice eatery's ..
the rooms have a lot of room and very clean!!!!

Room Tip: all rooms are nice
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I have to say, The Hyatt Place properties are beginning to get my attention. The Hyatt Place Sacramento Roseville is a surprisingly good hotel at a bargain rate.

One of my clients performed at the Thunder Valley Event Center. I placed the principals at the Thunder Valley Hotel and the band and crew stayed at this hotel because of the convenient location.

This hotel is very nice. It's no W Marriott but if you want a clean above-average hotel with large rooms and good service you cannot do any better than the Hyatt Place Sacramento Roseville.

The rooms are large. In any other hotel these would be considered junior suites. They have king beds, huge plasma TVs, a sitting area and decent bathroom with a big shower. I really have no complaints about this hotel.

Oh. I almost forgot. The breakfast is a full buffet breakfast. Not the usual continental breakfasts available in hotels in this price range.

Well done Hyatt.

Room Tip: Just stay here.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business