Hyatt Place Sacramento Roseville
$169
$129
$153
$149
Larkspur Landing Roseville(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$90
ExtendedStay
$149
$121
$104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$129
Homewood
Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$115
$95
Agoda.com
$134
$124
TownePlace Suites
All reviewssectional sofagalleria mallrooms are spacioussitting areasmall barfree breakfasthotel is locatedthunder valleythe hotel staffoatmealvery nice staysacramento arealots of restaurantseasy accessfront desk staffconvenient locationbreakfast sandwich
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times. My mother and I visit my grandmother in Roseville every 2-3 months and we have been staying at this hotel every time we see her for the last 2 or 3 years. When the hotel first opened, I loved it. I thought it was a comfortable, clean, quiet place to stay. I didn't even mind the motel style heating and cooling system. But over the last 10 months the hotel has slipped into a crappy motel. The staff makes no effort to ensure that their guests are comfortable. I could deal with the apathy when it didn't affect the overall quality of my stay. On our last visit, nobody ever came to clean our room or make the beds. When we called down to the front desk, they literally just brought us two unfolded towels. They didn't take the trash, they didn't even pick up the dirty coffee cups...what was I supposed to wash them in the batheroom sink? When my mother called down to request a credit to her account, she was told that she already had the lowest nightly rate and there was nothing they would do. It doesn't matter how low the nightly rate is if you don't provide the service!!! I am really angry about the lack of pride of the workers and the apathy from management. I won't be staying here anymore.

Room Tip: Ask to be on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Catori76
Management response:Responded June 23, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your constructive comments as it helps us to maintain our standards and ultimately keeps you coming back. Please accept our sincerest apologies that we did not meet your previous stays positive experience. We hope that you reconsider giving us another opportunity to earn your business.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Hyatt Place in Roseville is very comfortable hotel in the Roseville - Sacramento, CA area. Very good complimentary breakfast, high quality exercise room and pool. Reasonable price.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 23, 2012

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Just came back to my room at 10:30 tonight after a long hard day of work, and found my room untouched by housekeeping. Bed not made. Bathroom not cleaned. Basically, housekeeping didn't visit. I called reception and asked if housekeeping is supposed to have cleaned my room. First they asked for my room number. Is there phone system from the 1950s? They can't tell what room I am calling from? Then the answer to my question is "Yes, but not if you have a do not disturb sign at your door.". I said I did not have a DND sign at my door. Then she says, "There is no one from housekeeping available at this hour." I say that's fine, its not the end of the world. She says, "We can have your room cleaned the first thing in the morning". I said I am leaving tomorrow. She says, "Okay then, I will log a complaint for management". I said thank you and hyung up. At no point did she express any regret that this happened. It wasn't an unpleasant conversation at all, but if I was in her place, I would be mortified and apologize on behalf of the hotel.

The other thing was that when I checked-in yesterday there was a used bar of soap that had dried and was stuck to the ceramic soap dish in the bathroom. I just threw that thing without even calling them. Clearly, they lack the basics.

What a shame though. I like the modern design and fittings. Works well for me location-wise, given the office of the partner I was visiting on business. Breakfast was better than most hotels of this kind. But come on guys, how can you not clean the room?

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Vikas B
Management response:Responded June 23, 2012

Please accept our deepest apologies for any inconvenience or frustration caused by our housekeeping and customer service. Your experience is not the standard which we hold ourselves. Thank you for your comments, especially that you did enjoy the am Kitchen Skillet breakfast.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

From reading the other reviews, I think the main problem is expectations. Hyall Place, like others in the area, are motels. Actually it is one of the best as we have tried four or five. Because of its size one could think of it as a hotel, but a motel would be more like it. There just aren't the services of a hotel. Most everything is "Do it yourself". The rooms are comfortable, but don't ask for anything. We recently stayed for five days and two of those days they forgot to clean the rooms. Since we didn't leave each day first thing in the morning, we were outside the pattern so they forgot us.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 334Howard
Reviewed April 14, 2012

We've stayed twice a this convienently located hotel. Service and rooms have been great! Continental breakfast is included, can purchase latte's. It's so close to the mall and surrounding areas. Love the couch and flat screen TV's. They designed this hotel right!

Room Tip: Ask if there are any sports teams staying the weekend. They will put you on a separate floor. I've never had a problem with the groups.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family