“Very good!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have tried many things on the list and it is all good except the skinnylicious menu. Beware skinnylicious - the food from that section comes out dry and without flavor. Otherwise all the full fat foods are scrumptious. ;) Don't forget the cheesecake!!!! Vanilla Bean is to die for. I think I am hungry... Average cost for 2 people with 1 appetizer, entree, sodas, dessert, and tip about $70.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I live in Roseville, CA & we can eat here whenever we like. Great food, nice place, at the Roseville Galleria Shopping Mall. Eat, go shop

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite restaurants. Ive tried a great number of the entrees and loved almost all of them. And Ive tried most of the cheesecakes and ALL of those were fantastic. Service is almost always exceptional. I personally don't care to eat outside but I know some like it.

Cant go wrong here.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Diner at TCF this week, where waitress initially took the wrong order. In stead of gumbo chicken-shrimp, she had pushed the button next to it on their screen, which was rice chicken-shrimp. As I did not want to make a big fuss out of it, I just started that dish then. She then noticed herself that I had the wrong dish, and made sure I got the right one, and fast too (moved it up the priority list for the cook). Manager stopped by to apologize, and she also apologized like 10 times, even if it was not big deal for me and I stayed friendly. Great service, and the food was good (both the gumbo as well as the initial dish that I had a few bites from).

8  Thank Danny R
Reviewed April 12, 2014

When we deserve a special treat, Cheesecake Factory here we come. Superbly beautiful, clean and friendly. Something for every taste you'll be too full after your meal so take dessert home. We always get the 7 inch cheesecake with the sour cream glaze, scrumptious, heavenly taste. I only wish they'd open earlier than 11am on Saturday, other days at 10. 9 o'clock would be great. 11 is a bit late for breakfast!

1  Thank Dreambunch