“Excellent meal”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We arrived about 7PM on a weekday night and were seated right away. Server was great and there was no rush to leave. We sat and talked until almost closing. I ordered one of the tall cheese cakes. I think it was called Chocolate Tower and it was easily enough for two persons. If you want a good conversation with your server, ask him/her about the tasting they are required to do. They have to taste every meal on the menu and every desert. Sometimes this tasting take place at 6AM. It's a tough job but someone has to do it.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Good food, good service, friendly staff! Portions are so big that as usual I had no room for dessert. If you want to try the luscious looking cheesecakes you should go there for dessert only.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I ordered the Moroccan chicken. It was nothing like the menu described. It was so awful that I sent it back, and my appetite was ruined. I didn't even order dessert, I was so disgusted. The person sitting next to me ordered a different chicken dish. It was supposed to be a chicken breast of some sort. It was dry and tough. Although the waitress assured us that the chefs tenderized it by pounding, it was very obvious that this had not been done. The other ladies seemed to enjoy their dishes, though (they didn't order the chicken). I've had many enjoyable experiences at the Cheesecake Factory. Sadly, it is obvious that the standards are not being maintained.

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Besides having excellent cheesecake, this place has great food too. I am not the only person that believes this to be true because the place is always busy

Reviewed October 2, 2013

A fun atmosphere-and dessert is definitely a must!
However, they do not take reservations
We went off hours around 4pm after our boys soccer game for a late lunch, and were promptly seated. the kids loved it.
Food is good, menu is extensive, service was excellent.