We wanted to take our kids skiing but we wanted to stay in a Marriott that was w/in a reasonable driving distance of Soda Springs that wasn't up in the mountains. I wouldn't say that this place is in the middle of nowhere but rather the edge. In the immediate area there's another Marriott hotel, a gas station, and some strip malls. However, it's a 5 minute drive from stores and restaurants. We were very happy with our stay.
We had a room with 2 queen beds, a wet bar area with a microwave, mini-fridge, a small sink, and a coffee maker, a sofa bed/sectional big enough for all 4 of us to lounge comfortably, as well as a desk and chair for setting up our laptop. The bed was very comfy even when sharing with a wiggly child. For our family it's just easier to eat in, so I was able to prepare our dinners in the room. Our room was quite close to the elevator but surprisingly quiet.
The facility as a whole looks really new and updated. The breakfast area looks very modern and the light fixture is interesting to look at. The night we arrived we went down to play cards with our kids. Later we went back to our rooms and an hour later I realized that I had left my purse hanging on the back of my chair and fortunately it ended up at the reception desk. Big thanks to whoever that was so honest. The breakfast was good (hot foods, cold cereal, oatmeal, pastries that need to be toasted, good variety, DIY waffles) but it wasn't great either.
The hotel has a pool and fitness center but we didn't use them during this stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville, where our stylish and smartly designed suites are 25 percent larger than a comparably priced hotel room, giving you room to succeed. Located about 10 minutes northeast of Sacramento and within two hours of San Francisco and Lake Tahoe, you can enjoy day trips to ocean beaches, snow covered mountain peaks, or the breathtaking outdoors. Nestled together are the cities of Roseville, Rocklin and Lincoln where you can enjoy attractions at two regional shopping centers. The Westfield Galleria and the Fountains Lifestyle mall feature over 300 distinguished brand and boutique stores such as Nordstrom’s, Tiffany, and Louis Vuitton. Entertainment options abound with Thunder Valley Casino Resort, Golf Land Sun Splash Water Park, PGA quality golf courses and celebrity dining options. Near major corporations like Hewlett Packard, Oracle and State Farm Insurance, the SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville provides the service you deserve, the comfort you need, and the room to succeed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Sacramento Roseville Hotel Roseville
- Springhill Suites Roseville