“New, Clean and Friendly” 4 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville

SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Half Moon Bay, California
“New, Clean and Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2009

This is another Marriott property in Roseville. It is fairly new. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, and the breakfast was adequate. I'd stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Rocklin, Ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2009

I decided to stay at the Marriot cause I was so frazzled from my week that I had to get away from where I was at. The only problem was I still had to work the next day, so I had to pick somewhere close. The hotel is very new and clean, you can tell that it is new by the way that it smells. The place is very clean, and the service was great, all service staff were friendly and gave me a smile. The thing I didn't like was I felt like they used cheaper materials to make the hotel. For example, the bathroom floor, shower and tub, were made out of a cheap plastic type covering. I was paying for a Marriot in which I expected Luxury and having plastic finishes, cheaper than what I do in my home, was not a plus. The bed was fairly comfortable, but again for the price I would have expected more. There was a really nice 42" flat screen tv as well that had a lot of channel. As far as the room goes, it was very clean which made it look a lot nicer, but not what I would consider luxury. The workout room, is incredibly small, as well as the pool and spa. The breakfast was amazing, with make your own waffles, sausage, eggs, cereal, and much more!!!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled solo
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2009

We stayed at this wonderful hotel from 5/2/09 to 5/16/09 and were amazed at the "at home" feeling we had. We are seasoned travelers and have stayed in many hotels, but this one, by far, exceeded our expectations. From the moment we arrived, Mike (who was at the front desk) made us feel so welcomed. Our room was very, very clean and spacious. It was so good to come back after a full day of sightseeing and to have a living room comfortable for the both of us. Each and every member of the staff could not have been more friendlier or nicer. When I say staff, I mean everyone from the manager to the engineer of the building (who may I add, brought us a pitcher of ice cold water to the pool just because he thought we would be thirsty). I, also, had the unfortunate situation where I did get sick from an sinus infection, after seeing the doctor, Walgreens said we would have a two hour wait to get my meds. A staff member asked if she could possibly go and pick it up for us (where else does that happen). I can't say enough about this hotel, except if you are in the area - it is worth staying. The hotel's decor is lovely. The only exception is I would say they need just a little more variety in their breakfast buffet. It seemed everyday - it was similar and when you stay that long - variety is essential. The breakfast staff was also unbelievably friendly. I give this hotel very, very high marks. I did notice that each and every hotel personnel really bonded with each other and that was very noticeable. They have a very good staff, I hope they all stay. If we are ever out that way again, believe me, that would be the hotel we would stay in. We have family in Roseville, and they to, are going to recommend this hotel to anyone that comes for a visit. KUDOS TO ALL OF YOU THAT WORK AT THIS HOTEL!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2009

This is a wonderful, brand new hotel in Roseville. From the minute you walk in, it's obvious this is not the old-style SpringHill Suites (which are nice in their own right). The lobby area is very chic and modern. Extremely inviting! The rooms are laid out like most SpringHill Suites - a separate living room area with desk, pull out sofa, and wet bar area - but the furnishings are much more modern and sleek! A large LCD TV is a nice high-end touch.

The breakfast is great - both hold and cold items.

I'll be staying here on future trips to Roseville and highly recommend it for everyone!

Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2009

Had to stay overnight with family on the way to Tahoe. Very clean and modern. Only 10months old or so. Some construction nearby. Great morning breakfast and the lady in charge of it was super-helpful and nice. Rooms are large and well-maintained. We were staying on the 4th floor and had two problems: there was a constant roar of some machinery, I assume was the building ventilations system. The room thermostat was not working and was very warm no matter what we did with it. Cooled down when turned up a/c but it turned off again and was stuck at 72 degrees. Front desk called but did not know what else to do. Except for this problem, the place was very nice.

• Liked — New and clean
  • Disliked — Room noise and temperature
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with family
      Check in / front desk
Antelope Valley, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2008

Our family of 3 stayed at the brand new, very clean, Springhill Suites for 5 nights over Thanksgiving. The price is competitive to other hotels in the area but at this hotel you get much more for your money! The complimentary hot breakfast includes your choice of belgian waffles, 3 cheese omelettes, fresh fruit, bagels, english muffins, pastries, muffins, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, oatmeal, cold cereal, fruit juices, milk, and iced tea. Hot tea & coffee is available all day. They even told us that my Mom could join us for breakfast free of charge! The hotel was only 3 miles from the retirement community, Del Webb, so she felt comfortable driving over & joining us for breakfast on two mornings. There is free parking for hotel guests & visitors, alike.

Every room is is a suite w/ a flat panel tv, pull out couch, free wireless internet access, microwave & fridge which saved us money on meals. There are 2 computer stations in the lobby for guests to use & print, all free of charge.
My husband & I both used the fitness room, once each at different times. The room is small w/ 2 treadmills, 1 crosstrainer, weight bench, weights and a television. The machines are high quality but the room would feel crowded with more than 3 people exercising.
The pool is small & would, also, feel crowded w/ several families swimming. But we had it all to ourselves & since it is an indoor pool we were able to use it even though it was cold outside.

The staff are all are friendly & very accommodating. One nice man postponed cleaning the pool so we could swim on our last morning before driving home!
During our drives over to Grandma's, our son started saying that 10,593 was his new favorite number. We couldn't figure out why he picked that number and he wasn't telling us. On the last day he pointed to the address number on the front of the hotel which of course read, 10,593:) He also told me the hotel felt like home and he wished we could stay another day! I'd say that is a definitely a unsolicited endorsement from a child who usually wants to know when we are going home.
We would definitely stay there, again!

• Liked — The cleanliness, friendliness of the staff, the amenities included in the price, especially the breakfast!
  • Disliked — That there was no door or curtain between the bedroom area and the pull-out couch
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
      Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roseville
Hyatt Place Sacramento Roseville
Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville
TownePlace Suites Sacramento Roseville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento-Roseville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area
BEST WESTERN PLUS Orchid Hotel & Suites

Been to SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville? Share your experiences!