Our family of 3 stayed at the brand new, very clean, Springhill Suites for 5 nights over Thanksgiving. The price is competitive to other hotels in the area but at this hotel you get much more for your money! The complimentary hot breakfast includes your choice of belgian waffles, 3 cheese omelettes, fresh fruit, bagels, english muffins, pastries, muffins, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, oatmeal, cold cereal, fruit juices, milk, and iced tea. Hot tea & coffee is available all day. They even told us that my Mom could join us for breakfast free of charge! The hotel was only 3 miles from the retirement community, Del Webb, so she felt comfortable driving over & joining us for breakfast on two mornings. There is free parking for hotel guests & visitors, alike.
Every room is is a suite w/ a flat panel tv, pull out couch, free wireless internet access, microwave & fridge which saved us money on meals. There are 2 computer stations in the lobby for guests to use & print, all free of charge.
My husband & I both used the fitness room, once each at different times. The room is small w/ 2 treadmills, 1 crosstrainer, weight bench, weights and a television. The machines are high quality but the room would feel crowded with more than 3 people exercising.
The pool is small & would, also, feel crowded w/ several families swimming. But we had it all to ourselves & since it is an indoor pool we were able to use it even though it was cold outside.
The staff are all are friendly & very accommodating. One nice man postponed cleaning the pool so we could swim on our last morning before driving home!
During our drives over to Grandma's, our son started saying that 10,593 was his new favorite number. We couldn't figure out why he picked that number and he wasn't telling us. On the last day he pointed to the address number on the front of the hotel which of course read, 10,593:) He also told me the hotel felt like home and he wished we could stay another day! I'd say that is a definitely a unsolicited endorsement from a child who usually wants to know when we are going home.
We would definitely stay there, again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville, where our stylish and smartly designed suites are 25 percent larger than a comparably priced hotel room, giving you room to succeed. Located about 10 minutes northeast of Sacramento and within two hours of San Francisco and Lake Tahoe, you can enjoy day trips to ocean beaches, snow covered mountain peaks, or the breathtaking outdoors. Nestled together are the cities of Roseville, Rocklin and Lincoln where you can enjoy attractions at two regional shopping centers. The Westfield Galleria and the Fountains Lifestyle mall feature over 300 distinguished brand and boutique stores such as Nordstrom’s, Tiffany, and Louis Vuitton. Entertainment options abound with Thunder Valley Casino Resort, Golf Land Sun Splash Water Park, PGA quality golf courses and celebrity dining options. Near major corporations like Hewlett Packard, Oracle and State Farm Insurance, the SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville provides the service you deserve, the comfort you need, and the room to succeed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Sacramento Roseville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Sacramento Roseville Hotel Roseville
- Springhill Suites Roseville