I'm so disappointed because I've stayed at spring hill in Vegas and it was 5 stars all the way. I am shocked by how poorly this location is set up and functions.
First of all, our bed was in a cove with one side right against a wall. So if you're a couple the only way one of you is getting out of bed is at the end of it or your partners side of the bed. This also means there is no nightstand for a second guest. Horribly laid out.
The bed was so uncomfortable I woke up with body aches and a migraine. There is not mattress cover and the fitted sheet came off while we were sleeping. Possible the worst mattress I've slept on in a hotel.
What's worse is how dirty it is. Being a Marriott concept, of all brands, there should be a standard of cleanliness by housekeeping. We wiped down the remote control due to it being flu season and what came off of it was disgusting. I've attached a picture of it.
The shower and bathroom have age to it, as does the couch. There is no pride in making this place as nice as it could be or living up to the Marriott standard it is synonymous with.
We come here often to see family and will not make this mistake again. If you can, stay at the Hyatt Place. Definitely not worth the money we spent and regret waking up Christmas morning feeling terrible from a poor night of sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville, where our stylish and smartly designed suites are 25 percent larger than a comparably priced hotel room, giving you room to succeed. Located about 10 minutes northeast of Sacramento and within two hours of San Francisco and Lake Tahoe, you can enjoy day trips to ocean beaches, snow covered mountain peaks, or the breathtaking outdoors. Nestled together are the cities of Roseville, Rocklin and Lincoln where you can enjoy attractions at two regional shopping centers. The Westfield Galleria and the Fountains Lifestyle mall feature over 300 distinguished brand and boutique stores such as Nordstrom’s, Tiffany, and Louis Vuitton. Entertainment options abound with Thunder Valley Casino Resort, Golf Land Sun Splash Water Park, PGA quality golf courses and celebrity dining options. Near major corporations like Hewlett Packard, Oracle and State Farm Insurance, the SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville provides the service you deserve, the comfort you need, and the room to succeed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Sacramento Roseville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Sacramento Roseville Hotel Roseville
- Springhill Suites Roseville