New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

San Rafael, California
“Pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

Kevin L.

Staying at this hotel was utmost enjoyable and stress-free. It begins when arriving and having ample parking space. When entering the hotel one feels welcomed and relaxed. The rooms are spacious , quiet with all amenities in place. An absolute delight was the overall staff in particular Sophie occupying the front desk. Exceptionally knowledgeable and truly a great representative for the hotel. Her co-worker Alona extremely helpful at check-in and very caring. Both of these ladies a great asset for the hotel in every respect.
Whenever I'm in Roseville again I won't have to look long to find my hotel. Super personnel in every department!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
David H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Thank you! We are glad you stayed with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

I'm a frequent traveler. In fact my job requires driving 100%. When I went into my room, i was blown away. It looked like an apartment! It had all the amenities, flat screen tv, full kitchen! The beds were the most comfortable i've slept in yet. Very quiet, nice staff. Did I mention the hotel is in the middle of the beautiful city of Roseville? Your only a couple of miles from everything such as the mall, big box stores, restaurants and seconds from the freeway. Even though i had to drive back and fourth to Sacramento for my job, it was well worth it. One of the most enjoyable experiences this year. Thank you TownPlace Marriott!!!

Room Tip: Third Floor in the corner seems to be quiet
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are so glad you states with us! Come back and see us again!
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

My experience at TownPlace Suites in Roseville, CA has been a pleasant one. The staff are very welcoming and helpful. A nice breakfast is available, along with an exercise room and pool. The room layout is awesome and the kitchenettes are even better. Alona, a staff member at the front desk, is always cheerful and welcoming. She is mother like and makes sure you have everything you need. Sophie, another staff member is very enthusiastic and always helpful. I am thankful for this place and call it home. Thank you TownePlace and all of your staff.

Room Tip: The fourth floor is the best, quiet and peaceful.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
David H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful comments! I will pass this along to Sophie.
Newport Beach, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

Sophie and Alona were such bright and enthusistic faces. Great breakfast, and room was perfect! I stayed for a week and have no complaints. Very great location, I went to the galleria mall a few times for some christmas shopping and it was convenient having it so close. I am planning on staying at the Roseville Towneplace suites everytime I am in the Roseville area, I was not disappointed. Also enjoyed the housekeepers as well. Had very bright and smiley faces each time we would pass by.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
David H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you for being our guest! I appreciate the staff comments!

Thank you.
Olympia, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

We stayed at a 2-bdrm suite at a very good price. I requested to have a top floor and upon check in, I was granted this request without a problem. The layout was great, the dining table was more than enough, the living room perfect and the bedrooms & tvs were heavenly! We had a great vacation because of our stay here. We were sad to leave. We will definitely stay here again. In fact, we will now stay at a Towneplace from now on. Thank you Roseville for the memories!

Room Tip: Beware of the suite #400. The room next door (401) is a resident. Got woken up at 3 am. Man and woma...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
David H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you for being our guest!
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

My experience with TownePlace Suites in Roseville has always been a pleasant one, but this past trip was extra special. Sophie, a staff member, has a smile that can light up a stadium. She was very helpful and accommodating. Alona, whose sparkling personality compels you gravitate towards her, went above and beyond to ensure that I as the hotel guest enjoyed my stay. These two individuals made my weekend a memorable one. I had such a wonderful stay; I really did not want to leave. TownePlace Suites is my official hotel in Roseville. They offer affordable prices with great staff members; military friendly and discount. The room has a very homey feeling, super clean, full kitchen, and very accessible. I am definitely coming back in January 2014.
One last thing, I can’t remember her name, but I believe it starts with a Y, she works the night shift. She was kind enough to lend me her phone charger which allowed me to continue conducting my business on my phone…thanks!
I miss that place…home away from home sick!!!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the parking lot is really nice.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for being our guest!
Escondido, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

We had a 3-night stay in a 2-bedroom suite in October. We really wanted to like staying at this hotel, and we were excited to have a 2-bedroom hotel room for our family, but we had a few disappointments. We had requested a top floor, but we were told at check in that one was not available. That was fine and no big deal. We understand that some requests cannot always be met. However, upon entering our first floor room we were met with a really unpleasant chemical/covering up type of an odor smell. Initially we thought it was just the cleaning products and that it would go away, but each time we reentered the room it was still there and turned into perhaps a urine-like smell or something that was trying to be covered up. I don't know what it was, but it was definitely noticeable and annoying and no hotel room I have ever stayed in has smelled that way. We should have complained and asked for another room; however, we were in a hurry to be elsewhere that day and didn't think much about it. By the third night I absolutely regretted not trying to get another room. I am not one to complain, so I had to live with that, but I should have. I mentioned this odor at check out and the staff, including a housekeeper, were surprised. I honestly don't know how housekeeping never noticed this smell, and I certainly hope that every room doesn't smell that way. Anyway, room 101.

If the room had not had that odor, it would have been a great room for our family. Some of the furniture is wearing a bit, but we very much enjoyed having the fridge and microwave and kitchen. There is not any counter space in the bathroom, and it would have been nice to have a bigger vanity in there. Breakfast was just okay, nothing special. There was one waffle maker, cereal, cold hard boiled eggs, oatmeal, breads and muffins, juice, and yogurt. While we were there we didn't see any hot items, like scrambled eggs or sausage.

The pool is inside, but it was colder than all of the other pools at the hotels we had stayed at on this trip, and the jetted tub seemed dirty and the jets were not working. The location for this hotel is excellent. It is close to everything, the freeway, shopping, restaurants.

Like I said, I was looking forward to staying at this hotel the most on our trip, and we were somewhat disappointed.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
David H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Thank you for being our guest.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roseville
SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville
Hyatt Place Sacramento Roseville
Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento-Roseville
Staybridge Suites Rocklin - Roseville Area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area

Been to TownePlace Suites Sacramento Roseville? Share your experiences!