TownePlace Suites Sacramento Roseville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Residence Inn Roseville(Roseville)
Courtyard Roseville(Roseville)
View Hotel
All reviewsbedroom suiteusing pointsbagelsnice folksplenty of parkingsmall kitchenmake your own wafflesvisit familystayed nightsexercise roomextended staytop floornice stayfront desk staffstaff was friendlyscrambled eggshot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We stayed at a 2-bdrm suite at a very good price. I requested to have a top floor and upon check in, I was granted this request without a problem. The layout was great, the dining table was more than enough, the living room perfect and the bedrooms & tvs were heavenly! We had a great vacation because of our stay here. We were sad to leave. We will definitely stay here again. In fact, we will now stay at a Towneplace from now on. Thank you Roseville for the memories!

Room Tip: Beware of the suite #400. The room next door (401) is a resident. Got woken up at 3 am. Man and woman were arguing. Front desk took care of it but the couple didn't really stop.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
David H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

My experience with TownePlace Suites in Roseville has always been a pleasant one, but this past trip was extra special. Sophie, a staff member, has a smile that can light up a stadium. She was very helpful and accommodating. Alona, whose sparkling personality compels you gravitate towards her, went above and beyond to ensure that I as the hotel guest enjoyed my stay. These two individuals made my weekend a memorable one. I had such a wonderful stay; I really did not want to leave. TownePlace Suites is my official hotel in Roseville. They offer affordable prices with great staff members; military friendly and discount. The room has a very homey feeling, super clean, full kitchen, and very accessible. I am definitely coming back in January 2014.
One last thing, I can’t remember her name, but I believe it starts with a Y, she works the night shift. She was kind enough to lend me her phone charger which allowed me to continue conducting my business on my phone…thanks!
I miss that place…home away from home sick!!!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the parking lot is really nice.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We had a 3-night stay in a 2-bedroom suite in October. We really wanted to like staying at this hotel, and we were excited to have a 2-bedroom hotel room for our family, but we had a few disappointments. We had requested a top floor, but we were told at check in that one was not available. That was fine and no big deal. We understand that some requests cannot always be met. However, upon entering our first floor room we were met with a really unpleasant chemical/covering up type of an odor smell. Initially we thought it was just the cleaning products and that it would go away, but each time we reentered the room it was still there and turned into perhaps a urine-like smell or something that was trying to be covered up. I don't know what it was, but it was definitely noticeable and annoying and no hotel room I have ever stayed in has smelled that way. We should have complained and asked for another room; however, we were in a hurry to be elsewhere that day and didn't think much about it. By the third night I absolutely regretted not trying to get another room. I am not one to complain, so I had to live with that, but I should have. I mentioned this odor at check out and the staff, including a housekeeper, were surprised. I honestly don't know how housekeeping never noticed this smell, and I certainly hope that every room doesn't smell that way. Anyway, room 101.

If the room had not had that odor, it would have been a great room for our family. Some of the furniture is wearing a bit, but we very much enjoyed having the fridge and microwave and kitchen. There is not any counter space in the bathroom, and it would have been nice to have a bigger vanity in there. Breakfast was just okay, nothing special. There was one waffle maker, cereal, cold hard boiled eggs, oatmeal, breads and muffins, juice, and yogurt. While we were there we didn't see any hot items, like scrambled eggs or sausage.

The pool is inside, but it was colder than all of the other pools at the hotels we had stayed at on this trip, and the jetted tub seemed dirty and the jets were not working. The location for this hotel is excellent. It is close to everything, the freeway, shopping, restaurants.

Like I said, I was looking forward to staying at this hotel the most on our trip, and we were somewhat disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
David H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Ok, our experience is not a very fair one: we found ourselves in need of a night in a hotel near our own home, and were not looking for an extended stay, even though this is an extended stay hotel. So we simply dropped in without reservations on a Saturday night, for one night. We were pretty surprised that this hotel was so booked (as were the ones nearby -- who knew that Roseville/Rocklin was such a happening place?). We happened to get the 'accessible' room.

The bed was comfortable, but I was surprised that it was a twin - not even a queen. I haven't seen that for some time. There was no mirror in the room, other than in the bathroom, nor any chair for the desk (not that we were going to be using one). Was that because they anticipated I would be in a wheelchair and wouldn't need one? I don't know. There was next to no counter space in bathroom. If I had been disabled, I would have expected a roll in or step in shower, not the regulation tub (with grab bars, however) that was in the bath. Not usable if you are indeed in a chair. And, the adjustable shower nozzle in the bath was very difficult to work (perhaps the bar it is mounted on is the wrong diameter).
I too was taken aback that the windows did not open -- it was a nice day outside, and we wanted to open it. The lighting in the room was interesting/odd: very modern LEDs mounted on the ceiling on a curvey track. Nothing wrong with it, but seemingly very contemporary compared to the rest of the room.
Good set up for staying for awhile-- mid-size refrigerator, 2 burner range, plus microwave and a few place settings to each on plus pots for cooking in. So yes you can hang here for a few days or a week and make do in the room.
Overall clean, quiet and satisfactory.
I'm guessing there are better spots though.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
David H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Booked a night's stay at this hotel to see Chris Isaak's concert at the Thunder Valley Resort and Casino. The front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating, check-in was hassle free.
On our way to our room on the 4th floor, a lady staff greeted when the elevator door opened and asked what room we are looking for... The breakfast was decent, dining area was clean and spacious. Area has ample parking space, did not have difficulty finding a spot even after returning late from the concert.
I would not hesitate coming back to this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MANUEL E
David H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you. We appreciate you being our guest!