New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #248 of 416 Restaurants in Roseville
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Roseville, California
“Shrimp Taco are to die for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

My wife and I eat there often. Their Shrimp Taco are the best in the area and for a "fast food restaurant" they are great! I had the Carnitas Taco last visit and they are really good also. We have never had a bad meal there and lool forward to each visit and have never been disappointed.

Visited September 2013

Charles City, Iowa, United States
“Awesome tacos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Had the shrimp tacos and they were amazing! I loved the salsa bar. Tomatillo salsa was good. The atmosphere is very casual and similar to many fast food places, but enjoyed the outside patio and being able to have a Corona with my mexi food.

• Visited August 2013
Reno, Nevada
“Fresh, fresh, fresh!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Everything is always the freshest that it can be whenever we go here. My husband and I drove all the way from Reno where we live in order to go to Rubio's as there are none in our area. The service is outstanding and they will accommodate just about any request. Many thanks to the manager, Chris, who accommodated me in changing the mahi mahi to salmon as I wanted the habanero mango salsa on mine. Thanks again and my husband and I will be back! :)

• Visited June 2013
“Good Mexican Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Food was very good and was closer to authentic Mexican than Tex Mex. Staff was very friendly and food came out quickly.

Visited November 2012
“Best Fish Tacos Around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love Fish Tacos and Rubio's is always consistent good. The Slaw and dressing along with some of their Chipolte Salsa are a match made in fish taco heaven.

Visited November 2012