“Fresh Tex Mex”

Rubio's Coastal Grill
Ranked #311 of 461 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Fresh healthy and excellent tasting Fresh Mex food. Nice variety offered Service is fast and friendly. We mostly done take out but have also dined in too. We like the idea of fresh none lard, no saturated fat menu. Our experiences have been very pleasant. Highly recommend.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I prefer the food at Rubio's to that of traditional, full-service Mexican restaurants. The food at rubio's is healthier and tastes better.

Recently, I ordered the Mango Habanero Pacific Mahi Mahi Taco, and it was one of the best tacos I've ever had in any restaurant.

The tortilla soup is also excellent.

Rubio's offers the best value in Mexican food. I can pay twice as much for similar dishes at a full-service Mexican restaurant, but Rubio's food tastes better.

1  Thank ReviewBoySac
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Long wait. Used up 20 or my 30 mom break waiting in line. Then the food was just dry. I am not wasting my money Herr again.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

I love Rubios!! The location in Roseville, CA offers decent and delicious fish tacos. I wish Rubio's was in WA state.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook