“Owners have retired & sold business ”
Review of Roseville Gourmet Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Roseville Gourmet Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

This was our family's favorite place to eat and we are sad to see them close. It holds many great family memories of the fun & delicious meals we had @ Roseville Gourmet. We hope the new owners will continue the same quality of food & service.

2  Thank aquaH2Omama

Reviewed April 12, 2013

At roseville gourmet i felt welcomed and the food is outstanding. The atmosphere is nice and it is very clean . The food is always taste as if it is made with all the best freshest ingrediants. Overall if you are looking for a delicious chinese restaurant this is the place to go!

1  Thank carly k
Reviewed January 23, 2013

They consistently serve fresh delicious food, especially impressed with the quality of the meat they use and the freshness of the vegetables in the dishes they serve. I have asked many times for a custom dish there, such as "Salt and Pepper Chicken" and it's the best version I've had at any Chinese restaurant hands down. Get the Egg Drop Soup, it's the best take on it yet. The couple that owns/runs this place have been there for many years and it's a hidden gem in Roseville.

1  Thank The_Alpha9
Reviewed December 24, 2012

The food is ok...really nothing special. You can go to Panda Express and get as good or maybe better. Expecting excellent Chinese food here is like going to Taco Bell and expecting decent Mexican food! Not going to happen. But it might do in a pinch if you just gotta have that 'egg roll' or pan fried rice. I'd wait.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I was looking for lunch place, and chose this restaurant after reading the Yelp reviews. It was completely underwhelming. The place was empty when I arrived about 1:30. I guess they were saving electricity, it was very warm in the dining room. I had "Explosion Beef" lunch special. Whoever said their food's not greasy must be joking. I soaked a napkin squeezing the excess oil from the eggroll. The black bean soup wad tasty, but lukewarm and served in a tiny cup. The fried rice was passable, and the beef dish tasty, but very oily and pretty skimpy for $8.00. Not impressed at all.

1  Thank Texasyank59