“THE PLACE TO DINE” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 416 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rocklin, California
“THE PLACE TO DINE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We arrived early and by noon, the restaurant was packed. Service very good and very attentive. Food was fresh, very good, especially the Chicken Teriyaki. Staff appears happy and has a good sense of humor. You can't go wrong here, as evidenced by the number of diners!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars

Dallas, Texas
“Large Portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Come hungry 'cause the portions are very large. Plenty of attention from the wait-staff. Lots of food choices. A good place to eat.

Visited April 2013
Chico, California
“Poor service, poor food, poor management”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I visited BJ's for the first time for my future daughter in laws bachelorette party. We were told we couldn't make reservations but could call 30 minutes ahead. When we did, we were told no call ahead seating, we should of made a reservation. The manager did nothing to accommodate us, he was very errogant. I ordered my steak rare and it arrived well done. When I sent it back, they returned with a steak so raw, I couldn't cut it. They didn't comp my meal, or even try to fix it. We told them it was a special occasion, and they didn't even acknowledge it. My first experience will be my last. The hostesses and wait staff were unprofessional and rude. They acted like it was our fault.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Shannon F
“Pazooki's are amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I usually order one of their pizzas and they are always delicious! This last time we tried 3 difference tog the pazzoki's for dessert and we loved them all! The prices are a bit expensive but the food is alway really delcious and there is enough of a portion to have some to take home.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Vancouver
“Good beer,ok food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

The place was packed on a week night. The food was awful, typical chain food, a little greasy, deep fried, over dressed etc. But that is not why you should go. Get some nachos and drink beer. The beer is fantastic. Get a sampler and drink from lightest tasting to strongest. From blond to stout, all great. I ordered a gin and tonic, and though it may have been the bartender, it was all gin, little tonic. Drink well.

Visited March 2013