“Had the Imperial Stout, Ahi tuna specialty salad”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #17 of 462 Restaurants in Roseville
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

I don't recommend their imperial stout. Lots of coffee'ish bitter flavor but not smooth. The porter might be better. Ahi Tuna dinner salad... A+++. I love cucumber, I love avocado and seered tuna, but most of all I swear I can't get enough citrus in my life. Great dressing. This was probably one of my favorite entree salads ever.

My waitress, Kelly, was also A+++ !!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Nice microbrewery chain restaurant. I am not from California so it was new to me. The food was good as was the craft beer. The decor and atmosphere was nice but bar and grille like (as opposed to perfect for a date). The server was particularly friendly and when she carded me for my drink she noticed my birthday was 2 days away and gave me a free dessert. I would eat here again if in Roseville and try the chain in other cities.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

BJ's is still one of my favorites for solid food, good beer with a lively bar. I enjoy the bar area is open seating. Since I work a few minutes away, I really enjoy their new lunch specials. Never really had a disappointing meal there.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

The food just wasn't very good. The meat was tasteless and of poor quality. Fries were not fresh cut and had no taste. Also, it was incredibly noisy. Service was pleasant enough though.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We had about 20 people join us for dinner. Everybody had arrived from out of town and were hungry. The service was slow and when the manager came by to ask us how we were enjoying ourselves, we pointed out that we didn't have food. It still took longer. He compensated our bill payer with a $5.00 coupon for his next visit. We left that on the table. Food was very good... after it arrived.