“Solid Comfort Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 19, 2011

This is a very popular restaurant in Roseville, CA. We've been coming here for a few years with local friends. We're usually there for breakfast - and the food is always outstanding. Just good, solid coffee-shop-style comfort food.
My friend Bob and I are chicken fried steak and eggs fans while our wives go for the more traditional bacon and eggs fare.
The service is great and the staff anxious and wiling to please. A rustic, casual atmosphere with something for everyone!
We'll be back...and back...and back for more.

1  Thank WBrecheen
There are newer reviews for Waffle Barn

Reviewed February 15, 2010

We have now eaten at the Waffle Barn twice and neither time were that impressed. I have heard others say how great it is and I am led to conclude they don't know good food or maybe I misunderstood what restaurant they were talking about. Ok, well we did not have a waffle so maybe that's the problem. So, maybe the waffles are great and everything else is bad!? The pancakes were awful and the omlette only marginal. Oh ya, the home cooked potatoes were good; though a couple were almost uncooked. Service was good and prices were reasonable. Also, the menu was large with a fair amount of variety. I do NOT plan to go back though. There are many other places I would prefer to eat breakfast.

3  Thank DodgerJohn
Reviewed January 25, 2009

Great food with lots of selections! The service is excellent, don't be confused with the 4 sisters that do all the serving!

Roseville, California
Reviewed September 4, 2008

Food is always good.

roseville, ca
Reviewed August 9, 2008

Barn yes - Eating tons of food yes - Don't plan on eating lunch after eating breakfast here cuz you are so full after this grubfest. The waffles are good but honestly it's just way too filling. I do like it though :)