“Top Notch Service!”

Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This was our first time staying at this property. This property exceeded all expectations that we had. From check in until check out we received the best customer service of any hotel stay thus far. The weekend prior to staying here we stayed at the Westin St. Francis in SF where we paid 3-4 times what we paid at the Hampton and the service did not even come close to that of the Hampton's service. The entire staff went well out of their way to make sure we had nothing but the best stay there. We strongly recommend this location. We do not have any business in Roseville planned, but are planning to return just for a weekend getaway close to home.

1  Thank Mark B
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Dear Mark B.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. We appreciate your feedback.

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Our whole team wants to make sure every guest feels like this is a home away from home. We are very proud of them for always going above and beyond to provide the best to our guests.

We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next trip to Roseville.

Management Team,

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I have stayed here twice and have been happy with the service and warmth of the staff. Friendly staff and quality are very important to me.

The rooms are new and fresh, elevators quick. The staff continues to check on your needs and are knowledgeable about the Roseville and Sacramento area.

The free breakfast is a nice offering in a comfortable high ceiling, modern art environment. The food is a 7 out of 10, but again staff is accommodating. They even went out of their way to get me some chocolate donuts, difficult to find these days.

Great central place, close to most shopping and good restaurants.

I do wish the hotel had a bar and washer and dryers for longer stays.

Room Tip: Choose room on east side away from hwy-80. Not too bad overall.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear John D.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review.

We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Our team strives to provide that personal touch service to our guests and we all want to make this a home away from home for our guests.

Also, thank you for noticing we are environmentally friendly. As well as a re-use program, all our flatware and serving ware for breakfast are bio-degradable and the City of Roseville has a recycling program that we participate in.

Management Team,

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Kristine was the best! She even brought us fresh cookies in the conference room. The hotel was clean and everyone was extremely friendly. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to any of my colleagues or friends.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear 257Maak,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind review.

Yes, Kristine is wonderful and thoughtful, as is all of our team. We all strive to make all of our guests feel like this is a home away from home.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and will recommend us. We appreciate that very much.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

On behalf of the Management Team
Hampton Inn & Suites Roseville

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I go on a lot of business and personal trips, and even when other hotels i've stayed at try to stand out by going the extra mile it doesn't always seem genuine. This hampton inn, however, definitely pays attention to detail in many aspects of this hotel.

I was here on business with Enterprise and had to call early to let some coworkers know I was running late. They left my message with my coworker and when I got there they already had my key ready to go! Some of the small details I was talking about were inspirational quotes written on the breakfast bananas in the morning, the front desk staff saying hi to you every time you pass, being attentive to my needs...

One of the front desk staff in particular, Kristine Corria, really helped us the night before we checked out by bringing us cookies and allowing us to study in their business office. After our week long of training it was sad to go, but I'm excited for the next time we get to come back to the Enterprise corporate offices and get to stay at this awesome hotel again!

1  Thank SpikeyHead630
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Dear SpikeyHead630,

Thank you for your kind review and taking the time to leave us a response.

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and noticing our whole team does go the extra mile and genuinely means it. We are glad for every guest who chooses to stay with us, for we know we would not be here without them.

Yes, Kristine is new here and she is an asset to our team. She is doing a wonderful job and we are proud of her.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

On behalf of the Hampton Inn & Suites Management Team,

Reviewed April 14, 2014

This was my first visit to the Hampton Inn, Roseville, CA location. From the moment I walked in the door for my 10 day stay to conduct training sessions, which included the use of their meeting room facility, EVERY member of the the staff was personable, helpful, and friendly from the Managers down to the maids and janitor. The buffet breakfast was very good and the kitchen staff should receive special recognition. Regarding the physical facility itself, all the rooms were clean and everything worked correctly. Throughout my stay, if I had any questions or needed assistance, I got answers or help immediately and with a smile. My only concern is the size of the larger meeting room limiting the number of people I can book for training . That notwithstanding, I definitely will return to this location would recommend it to others with no hesitation.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Dear Charles N.

Thank you so much for your kind review and response to our departure e-mail as well.

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and found everything to be to your satisfaction. We certainly enjoyed having your group and you here.

We will let the breakfast team know how much you enjoyed the service and food.

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip out west here to Roseville.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

The service at this hotel was unbelievably good. The site was spotless & nicely decorated. Our room was very up to date & I really appreciated that the beds have duvet covers which are cleaned after every guest, rather than a bedspread that you know has been through many different people. Also, the duvet covers were white, very clean and soft, so you had no doubt they were fresh. The bathrooms were a little worn, but spotless. The staff were extremely nice and so attentive that I felt like I could have been staying at a five star hotel! I left something in my room & had a call within an hour offering to mail it or hold it for me.

I would definitely stay there again!

Renee M

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Dear Renee M,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review and response, it is much appreciated.

We are so glad you enjoyed our hotel. We are very glad we could give you above and beyond comfort, cleanliness and service.

Please let us know what we can do better next time to bring your review up from a 4 to a 5.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Roseville.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

My stay at the property was quite nice.After our stay, it was no surprise that the Hampton Inn, Roseville was rated the #1 hotel in the Roseville area. The staff was very nice upon check-in and the process was quick and efficient. We will for sure use this Hotel in the future.We play tournaments all the time in that area. There is also a lot of restaurants in the near by.The rooms where very clean.

Room Tip: I had a soccer team with 16 families. All families where happy with there rooms.They were very accom...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear George A,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a kind review.

We are so happy you are pleased with our guests services and amenities. We do cater to many sports teams during the season, so we appreciate your referral.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Roseville.