“Wonderful hotel - Incredible Staff!”

Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I recently visited Roseville to have a hip replacement, and wanted a hotel near the hospital for my entire stay. I picked the Hampton Inn -- mostly because of proximity to the facility, and, that they offered ADA compliant rooms for my recovery. However, that was just the beginning of the unbelievable world class service that they gave us while we were there.

First, I have NEVER been treated NICER by ANY HOTEL in all of my travels. The entire staff knew us immediately -- there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING they would not do to make sure our stay was perfect -- EVERYTHING that we needed, and anything that we asked for, was delivered to our room straight away, with a smile and a thank you, and "Is there anything else that we can do for you today?" attitude -- from the front desk, to the hotel Manager, to the lovely ladies at the breakfast bar, to the maintenance staff (especially thanks to DB who made my stay so much more comfortable (!), and TJ who gave me a lovely hand written card on the eve of my surgery!!!) It was, for us, like staying with family -- only better....

Yes, you will LOVE the GIANT rooms, the comfy beds and fluffy pillows, the flat screen TV, the mini-kitchenette (which was fabulous) -- the proximity to EVERYTHING -- markets, shopping, restaurants -- all very close by -- and they even offer room service through several of the nearby restaurants.... We stayed a total of 13 days, so we got to know the (included) breakfast area really well -- there is such a variety, and everything is fresh and wonderful -- including the all day coffee! My husband learned how to cook his own waffles (!) and I developed a real craving for Cinnamon rolls! Again, the staff made the food taste even better, if that was possible! Free newspapers, a weight room, WARM HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES ON WEEKNIGHTS....just some of the perks of this hotel.... There was a full service business center too, and I used it to print our return boarding passes -- it was a snap!

But again, it's the staff that is the heart and soul of this hotel.....I will not forget their wonderful kindness and genuine concern for me, and each and every other guest in the hotel....each one of them made our stay the best ever! I will never forget their kindness, and hospitality. It sets a standard by which all other hotels will be measured, and I thank you from my heart for a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: We had a first floor ADA room, which was wonderful!! They actually have several to choose from, so...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Dear Waikerie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback.
We are all so glad we could be of assistance for you while you were here for your surgery.
Thank you for you comments for T. J. and D. B., we will make sure they know you mentioned them. All of our Team, of course, aims to provide that same high level of service to each of our guests.
Yes, our breakfast does offer quite a variety. We are glad you enjoyed it, especially the waffles. They are fun to make and good to eat.
As for our ADA rooms, we provide 8 rooms. Six of which are mobility accessible. With enough advanced notice we are usually able to accommodate special requests for them.
When you come back to the "mainland" we look forward to having you as our guest again.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

My family and I had been traveling for almost two weeks by the time we made it to the Roseville Hampton. During our travels we stayed in various "budget minded" establishments that partly ruined our vacation experience. When we checked-in to the Hampton we encountered Justin and he was extremely helpful and discussed HHONORS with me during my check-in. Once we made it to the room and settled in I vowed to only use Hilton hotels in the future. I signed up for HHONORS that night and we stayed at the Hampton for the remainder of our journey... Thanks for the hospitality!

Dear Sherry R.,

Thank you for your kind review of our property.
Yes, we have a wonderful team here, with Justin being a new addition. He is definitely showing he is Hampton material, striving to provide above and beyond guest service, as our entire team does. We all believe in Hampton Hospitality here and want each guest to feel like this is a home away from home.
Thank you also for enrolling in our HHONORS Program. We will be so glad to have you stay with us again.
We noticed that you gave us a 4 out of 5 rating, which is wonderful, but we were wondering if there is anything we can do for you next time to make your stay a "Perfect 10" and get that 5 out of 5?
Please contact us if there is.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

My family had a great stay over Christmas. The hotel really felt new (not sure how old). It was clean with everything in great working order. The complimentary breakfast was excellent as was the entire staff. They were friendly and cheerful and made the stay quite enjoyable. This is a great place to stay whether on business or for a family.

Dear Chris P.,

Thank you so much for your kind review.
We are so glad you enjoyed our breakfast and Savanah. She aims to treat each guest as if they were in her own home, as well the rest of our team does too.
Our housekeeping team also work very hard to maintain our rooms.
Yes, our hotel is fairly new. We just celebrated the 5th anniversary of being open. Our Hampton was built from the ground up, we did not come into an existing building. Also this new year we will be doing additional renovations in our breakfast area and lobby, such as replacing the carpets.
We look forward to having you stay with us again next time you are in town.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Love visiting with the staff at this location. They are friendly, and attentive. I am a business traveler and spend about 150 nights per year in a hotel. This property makes me feel at home. The rooms are clean and the beds are great. I never hear any noise from other rooms. The business center and fitness center are perfect for business travelers.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Jennifer M.,
Thank you for taking your time to provide us with your feedback.
We are so glad you feel at home when you visit us. I know our staff enjoys visiting with you as well.
Thank you for making mention of our business center and fitness center, both of which are open 24 hours. We feel they provide that extra touch of convenience for our guests.
We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We found our room to be without a comfortable chair for my husband to sit in. He needs this because he has rods in his back. The evening manager, Justin, went out of his way to provide a chair for us, delivered to our room by him. We were very impressed. A BIG thank you.

Dear Myrna W.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback for us.
We are so glad you are pleased with Justin and his service. He definitely fits in well with our whole team who strive to go above and beyond with each and every guest.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again next time you are in town.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

The Roseville Hampton Inn is ALWAYS super clean with a VERY comfortable bed and pillows. Close to the freeway, (but have never heard any noise from there). The entrance is a little tricky to find the first time as it is behind a little strip mall. I'm a repeat customer that will stay there again. Great value.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Julie H,

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback. Thank you also for being a repeat guest with us.
We are so glad you find our establishment clean and comfortable. Our entire team from housekeeping, breakfast and the front desk all strive to make each guest comfortable and content.
Yes, that is a tricky entrance. We apologize for that. Unfortunately the property manager will not let us put a sign out at that entrance. It is something we are trying to work on.
We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

If you need to stay in Roseville, stay at the Hampton Inn. They have a very friendly staff and try to accommodate your every need. My shower was either too hot or too cold and could not use it. They comped me one night stay. Fortunately, we had 2 rooms and went to the other room. :)

Dear Linda V,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback for us.
We are glad you were able to enjoy the services of our friendly staff. Our team always strives to go above and beyond.
I apologize again for the shower issue. Unfortunately the valve went out. We have since had that fixed.
We were glad to offer you our Hampton 100% guarantee. If your stay is not perfect, you do not have to pay. We stand behind that fully.
Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.