“Sharply Managed, Intelligently Staffed”

Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Attentive, intelligent check in with front desk staff. Room was clean (I always smell the sheets and pillows), bathroom was clean, carpet was clean. Nice new feature was the power port on the bedside table, great idea! Sometimes the complimentary breakfast can be a dreary thing, but the breakfast staff made light fluffy eggs and was standing by the whole time with a smile. I will book there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bryan A

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Had a great stay at the Roseville Hampton. We like Hampton's, and this was one of the best we have visited. Excellent staff, great rooms, and better than many Hampton's breakfast. The young lady in the breakfast room was especially helpful and friendly. We will return!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Excellent staff with pleasant smiles, this Hampton Inn is conveniently located near interstate, shopping, restaurrants in Roseville, California / Sacramento area. Clean and fresh. Our bed wasn't the greatest, but I bet they replace that room's mattress as it was my only real complaint.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I am surprised this hotel has been reviewed so highly. Upon check-in at 3p.m. I reminded the attendant that I had called ahead to ask for a quiet room. The lady did not even check and told me that they were fully booked and nothing was available on the top floor. She did give us a room away from the freeway. We were staying there for a soccer tournament and were also told the top floor was mostly older people and no one would keep us up. That night we were kept up until midnight and awoken at 5am by the stomping above us. This was especially frustrating since another group in our party was placed on the top floor several hours after we checked in and they told me they did not request it! I would have been happy to wait until the room was available if only the first lady would have checked. The next morning I went down and asked to switch rooms. I was told no other rooms were available (again without even consulting the computer), soccer teams were not placed on the top floor (even though other people in our party were staying on that floor and not surprisingly the people above me were also part of a team), and finally I had to be a higher level of Hilton Honors to be placed on that floor. I continued to wait until he finally agreed to move me to the top floor, but the only room he would put me in was on the freeway side. He also went out of his way to let me know that nowhere in the original notes did it state a top floor room was requested, only a quiet room. Odd since I have no control over what the person types into the computer. Again we were kept up most of the night by traffic despite leaving the fan on all night. I know my daughter and I am light sleepers, that is why I called weeks before hand and requested the quietest possible room, I relied on the hotel staff to make that request happen. We paid $139 a night and barely got any sleep. Our receipt was sealed with a sticker that says Hampton Inns has a 100% guarantee, I wonder what this means because I was absolutely not satisfied with my stay. Almost more frustrating than the lack of sleep was the poor customer service.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Yalung M, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear Teelips,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on you recent stay with us.
I am so disheartened to read you were not satisfied with your stay and that the perception of our staff was not a more helpful one. Our Hampton Inn & Suites is rated so highly because of the care and compassion we have for our guests.

Any requests noted on a reservation by the reservationist or in person are first priority and we do our best to accommodate all our guest requests. My apologies this was not your perception from our team as our goal is to find the best possible accommodations based on your requests and our availability.

Thank you for your feedback so we can use this as a training tool to better serve our guests in the future and possibly reach out to our guests prior to arrival to find a better alternative to specific room requests when not available.

Our Hampton Guarantee is that we provide the best possible service and cleanliness and when an issue is brought to our attention, such as a noise complaint our staff has a sense of urgency to resolve the issue and make sure you are well taken care of and have a comfortable stay.

Again our sincerest apologies your experience with us was that our service failed your expectations and I certainly hope that you may give us another try when visiting Roseville again so that we can have the opportunity to wow you as part of our Hamptionality we deliver every day to our guests. Thank you so much and please feel free to reach out to me personally with any further comments or suggestions.

Regards,

Sylvia Lachance
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed October 28, 2013

While staying at this Hampton Suites, we had the complementary breakfast. The lady who was servicing the breakfast was passing around some fresh baked scones. My husband complemented her on the tasty treat. She asked my husband if we were staying for another night, and when we said yes, she offered him a choice of fresh backed scones for the next day. He chose apple cinnamon. She asked what time we would be having breakfast and when he told her, she said she would have her co-worker make sure they were hot out of the oven by that time. The next morning, we had a treat of hot fresh baked apple cinnamon scones. What great service.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Wonderful stay....great job! Thank you for your customer service. We appreciate the great breakfast. The rooms were very clean and the staff was very friendly. Easy to get on and off the freeway and close to place to eat.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I do have to say that the fresh cookies, friendliness of the staff (Brittany Tudor and even the woman that was cleaning the linens, whose name I regret not remembering) and thier attitues, smiles and great service was exceptional. coming "home" to the hotel after a long day working is always tempered by a friendly smile and a "hello, are are you doing tonight?" or the offer of a towel for the pool! Thanks. look forward to staying there again soon.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business