New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
GreenLeadersBronze level
New York, United States
“Super Staff- Fix my Hot tub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

I do have to say that the fresh cookies, friendliness of the staff (Brittany Tudor and even the woman that was cleaning the linens, whose name I regret not remembering) and thier attitues, smiles and great service was exceptional. coming "home" to the hotel after a long day working is always tempered by a friendly smile and a "hello, are are you doing tonight?" or the offer of a towel for the pool! Thanks. look forward to staying there again soon.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Torrance, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

We chose the Roseville Hampton Inn as a stop over on our trip to Lake Tahoe. We arrived late, and had two sleeping kids and a car full of luggage. We made the bad decision to carry in our sleeping children and our bare essentials assuming that we were staying at a nice hotel with a secured parking lot. Much to our surprise, when we went to leave in the morning, our car window had been shattered and our childrens ipads were stolen from the vehicle. The hotel did not take a report, and did not treat us with sympathy or hospitality. The icing on the cake was hearing from both the police officer who came to take the report and the mobile repairman who came to replace our window that these things happen all of the time here. We can take responsibilty for our lack of judgment, and we are thankful we only lost material possessions, but I believe that the Hampton in is also responsible for not properly ensuring the security of the guests on their property. Security cameras or security personal could help detere future crime and they have been unwilling to take these simple measures. Personally safety comes first and I will think twice before staying any place that does not ensure the safety of their guests.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Mr. Rocio M,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I completely understand why you would be disappointed. Please know that we strive to keep a hospitable, safe and caring environment at the hotel and I am disheartened that you did not experience that during your most recent stay. Please know that we strive for every guest to have a wonderful experience and your feedback is certainly taken seriously.

When we heard about your unfortunate incident we did contact the police, ask that they put a report together and we also put in an incident report for the hotel. We realize that this is the last thing you would like to deal with and hope that our support showed our concern. We also gave you our 100% Guarantee which we completely stand by. We guarantee friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings and if you are not satisfied, we do not expect you to pay. We realize that our signs in our parking lot state "user assumes all risk", however we feel horrible about your loss and want to make up for it somehow.

As the Holiday Season approaches, unfortunately there is a rise in crime everywhere you go and the only way we can protect our guests is to remind them on ways to avoid becoming a victim. Because of your most recent incident, we have implemented a parking permit. With this we can reach out to guests who may have overlooked valuable in their car and remind them to remove them. We also scheduled a meeting with the local Police Department to see what else we can do to help our guests be safe.

This type of crime does not happen regularly at our hotel and I apologize that is how you perceived it. I truly believe that this crime, as unfortunate as it is, happens everywhere and it reminds the team and I to communicate this to our guests and walk our a parking lot more often to avoid our guest from being a victim.

Please accept our deepest apologies in regards to this unfortunate incident. We hope that you know that we do care about you and all of our guests and it really disheartens me that you feel the way that you do. I hope that one day we can change your mind about our service and our intentions. Please feel free to reach out to me if you need anything at all.

Melissa Yalung
chico, ca
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

My room was clean and quiet. I enjoyed my sleep and felt well rested in the morning. The staff is friendly and helpful. The boardroom is comfortable and a good size for the meetings I hold. I will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Santa Barbara, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Excellent hotel with great staff. Loved the chocolate chip cookies at check in. Complimentary breakfast had a great variety and was well stocked. Room was clean and comfortable. Location was close to everything we needed.

TURLOCK, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

All in all a great stay. Front desk staff extremely helpful. Called for a spoon to feed the baby and literally wasn't a minute later Brittany Tudor from the front desk was there knocking on the door with a smi THANKYOU EXCELLENT!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Yalung M, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Dear Nic J,

Thank you so much for your recent stay and review on your stay with us. We realize that in order for someone to post a review, survey or comment that they have to have a memorable experience and not just a good hotel stay. I am blessed to be able to create such experiences with such a great team. They continue to amaze me with how much genuine hospitality they have and how infectious it is. I will be sure to share your review with Brittany as I know this will put a big smile on her face! Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to taking care of you soon.

Dallas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have stayed at Hampton Inns in the past, and they are not all created equal. This location is friendly, clean and helpful. The staff make the difference here. Breakfast is also much better than some of the other hotels that I've stayed at, even other Hamptons. Location is great as well, as it has easy access to I80 and is close to the Roseville Galleria area and other shopping/eating areas.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Yalung M, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Dear Patricia S.

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to review your most recent stay with us here in Roseville. We are so delighted to hear how impressed you were with your stay. We look forward to accommodating you again on your next trip to Roseville.

Los Gatos, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

I was most impressed with the hospitality afforded to myself and the other three members of my family. I found the staff to be competent, congenial, and very helpful. The warm scones in the morning added a special touch to our stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Hampton Inn and Suites in Roseville. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to take really good care of you and your family. The scones are a newer addition to our Hampton breakfast and they are turning out to be a favorite among our guests. Thank you for your feedback!

I hope that when your return to Roseville that I can personally thank you for staying with us. We hope that we continue to meet your expectations each and every time.