Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$129
$142
$129
Larkspur Landing Roseville(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$114
Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$115
$114
$159
$135
Fairfield Inn Roseville(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$98
$122
$111
HIExpress.com
$109
All reviewsfront deskstrip mallcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanwonderful staybreakfast staffwould definitely stay here againnight staybusiness tripeasy accessvisiting familywafflesparking lotbusiness centerconvenient locationthe breakfast areasacramento area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Not the most glamorous location but nice service. Upgraded to a suite as a Hilton Honors member. Easy to get to Sacramento and much better value that staying in town. Quite and comfortable. There is a Trader Joe's across the freeway if you need some goodies.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Dear Fraste,

I would like to Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn and Suites in Roseville on Trip Advisor. We want to also thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton Family. We realize that there are several options in the Roseville Area and you chose to stay with us.

I am happy to hear that the team was able upgrade you when you stayed. We do our best to recognize our valued Hilton Honors members. We realize we are not in the most glamorous area however we hope that our service and convenience to local shopping centers and restaurants made it a convenient and reliable choice.

I do hope that when traveling to the Roseville, Rocklin and or Lincoln area that you will allow us to take care of you again.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

The hotel is right off the I-80. So we decided to stopped here instead of driving over the mountains at night, in the snow, braving the weather.

Service was good (The night time front-desk clerk at night addressed me y my name each time I passed by). The hotel is clean. The room is spacious. Lighting, bathroom and beds are comfortable. They washed the blankets on the bed (they have stickers on the bed saying so), so that's good. Breakfast was excellent, and it was a good way to start a family ski trip!!!

We will be back.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Hello mike_at_los_altos_CA,

Thank you so much for your recent review for the Hampton Inn and Suites in Roseville. I hope you and your family had a great time heading to the Sierra.

We appreciate your kind words regarding the team, our rooms and breakfast. We really do strive to make everyone’s stay a memorable experience. I recently just started working for Hampton Inn and Suites and upon my tour of the property, the sticker/post it on the bed stating that our Duvet’s are washed definitely had me smiling. Yes, we wash our linen and most importantly our duvets for every guest so you do not have to throw the decorative spread/duvet on the floor. It is clean every single time.

The storm was bad a few weeks ago and I am glad you had a great time at the hotel and I am confident you had fun skiing on the powder. Thank you for staying with us on your way to the mountains and we are looking forward to taking care of you again soon.

Roseville Hampton Inn & Suites

Reviewed January 5, 2013

This hotel is always a dependable stop for my family to break up our drive. It's clean, comfortable, good customer service & perfect location. It's right off the freeway & close to a really nice mall area, with upscale shopping & restaurants. It also has a yummy breakfast with a nice attendant, who keeps everything fresh & clean.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear DaMacAttack,

Welcome back!!! It is always such a pleasure taking care of you and your family. We realize that this is your second review of the property and we are so thrilled that you and your family had a great time. We understand the challenges of long drives and we are fortunate to be your “pit stop” to refresh and reenergize.

I will definitely share your feedback with the team and that you appreciated the clean and comfortable rooms, but most importantly the service. I recently heard this statement in training and they said that "it's the staff and not the stuff" and I thought this really defined the culture at the property. We have been really brainstorming on how we can continue to improve our breakfast and your comments really brought a smile to my face. I cannot wait to share this with the team. It really gets them excited that they, that we, made a difference.

On behalf of the entire Hampton Inn and Suites family.... Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It really helps us grow and inspires us.

General Manger

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I would like to give a recognition to two employees in Roseville who made our stay relaxing and comforting.

In April of 2012 my husband Mark father became very ill suddenly. We have been making trips up from Pittsburg, CA to Roseville 2 or 3 times a month since April. Each time your employee Zak at the front desk provided excellent customer service and took care of us. He offered his service to us for whatever we needed. If we we able to do early check in he would provide us a room immediately. When we had to make sudden trips up at the last minute he made sure our reservations were set. We when ask for a good place to eat at, He would suggested places to go and the food was always good. He also always provided my extra pillows I needed. Zak would also always ask how Mark's farther was doing.

Zak always has a smile, and always provides the best customer service every time we come up.

The other employee is Anna who works in the cafe. We love Anna. She is so sweet and so caring to her guest. She always keeps the breakfast food ready and fresh. And the cafe and lounge is always clean.

Anna will come by and ask us how we are doing and always asked how Mark's father was doing. She always has a smile on her face which was very comforting to us.

A few weeks ago my husbands father passed away. We came back up to make the service arrangements and both Zak and Anna were there for us as always.

A week later we came back up for the memorial and they were there for us again. Both were so caring.

We just want you to know that both Zak and Anna made our trips so relaxing during our time of need the past nine months. Knowing that they are both there lets us know that we are going to be ok and have nothing to worry about. They were our angels.

Mark and Aileen Van Keuren

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear Mark and Aileen Van Keuren,

On behalf of your entire family here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville… our deepest condolences to you and your family. We understand that the guests that we care for at the property are not always here for leisure and that at times we are here to be of support and comfort. Thank you for allowing us to take care of you both during your earlier visits and during your time of loss.

I am so appreciative that through this was an unfortunate time for you, that both Zach and Anna in particular were able to make the experience easier. I am so blessed to be able to work with them both and I agree that they are “Angels”. We will continue to keep you and your family in our thoughts and cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our team always looks forward to hearing everyone’s experience and I am confident that they will be so touched by reading this.

I realize that your visit to the Roseville Area has not been of the best circumstance however I do hope you realize that you and your family will always have a “home” here at the hotel and you will always be considered like “family”.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

This was a great choice for value, convenience, and quality. The staff was extremely courteous, breakfast was excellent, and the bed was as or more comfortable than my own(and I can't say that about many hotel beds i've slept in!). I would highly recommend this hotel for either a quick or extended stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

Dear Maureen S,

Thank you so much for your kind words and time reviewing our property on trip advisor. We take great pride in taking care of you and all of our guest we are fortunate to serve. I am thrilled to read that you loved our beds, you enjoyed our breakfast and more importantly that our team was able to create a valuable experience.

We do hope your journey allows you to return to us. We would love to take care of you once again. On behalf of the entire team, Thank you so much!