“Clean & comfortable” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Camas, Washington
“Clean & comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

This hotel is always a dependable stop for my family to break up our drive. It's clean, comfortable, good customer service & perfect location. It's right off the freeway & close to a really nice mall area, with upscale shopping & restaurants. It also has a yummy breakfast with a nice attendant, who keeps everything fresh & clean.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Dear DaMacAttack,

Welcome back!!! It is always such a pleasure taking care of you and your family. We realize that this is your second review of the property and we are so thrilled that you and your family had a great time. We understand the challenges of long drives and we are fortunate to be your “pit stop” to refresh and reenergize.

I will definitely share your feedback with the team and that you appreciated the clean and comfortable rooms, but most importantly the service. I recently heard this statement in training and they said that "it's the staff and not the stuff" and I thought this really defined the culture at the property. We have been really brainstorming on how we can continue to improve our breakfast and your comments really brought a smile to my face. I cannot wait to share this with the team. It really gets them excited that they, that we, made a difference.

On behalf of the entire Hampton Inn and Suites family.... Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It really helps us grow and inspires us.

General Manger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Pittsburg, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I would like to give a recognition to two employees in Roseville who made our stay relaxing and comforting.

In April of 2012 my husband Mark father became very ill suddenly. We have been making trips up from Pittsburg, CA to Roseville 2 or 3 times a month since April. Each time your employee Zak at the front desk provided excellent customer service and took care of us. He offered his service to us for whatever we needed. If we we able to do early check in he would provide us a room immediately. When we had to make sudden trips up at the last minute he made sure our reservations were set. We when ask for a good place to eat at, He would suggested places to go and the food was always good. He also always provided my extra pillows I needed. Zak would also always ask how Mark's farther was doing.

Zak always has a smile, and always provides the best customer service every time we come up.

The other employee is Anna who works in the cafe. We love Anna. She is so sweet and so caring to her guest. She always keeps the breakfast food ready and fresh. And the cafe and lounge is always clean.

Anna will come by and ask us how we are doing and always asked how Mark's father was doing. She always has a smile on her face which was very comforting to us.

A few weeks ago my husbands father passed away. We came back up to make the service arrangements and both Zak and Anna were there for us as always.

A week later we came back up for the memorial and they were there for us again. Both were so caring.

We just want you to know that both Zak and Anna made our trips so relaxing during our time of need the past nine months. Knowing that they are both there lets us know that we are going to be ok and have nothing to worry about. They were our angels.

Mark and Aileen Van Keuren

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Mark and Aileen Van Keuren,

On behalf of your entire family here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville… our deepest condolences to you and your family. We understand that the guests that we care for at the property are not always here for leisure and that at times we are here to be of support and comfort. Thank you for allowing us to take care of you both during your earlier visits and during your time of loss.

I am so appreciative that through this was an unfortunate time for you, that both Zach and Anna in particular were able to make the experience easier. I am so blessed to be able to work with them both and I agree that they are “Angels”. We will continue to keep you and your family in our thoughts and cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our team always looks forward to hearing everyone’s experience and I am confident that they will be so touched by reading this.

I realize that your visit to the Roseville Area has not been of the best circumstance however I do hope you realize that you and your family will always have a “home” here at the hotel and you will always be considered like “family”.

Fresno, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

This was a great choice for value, convenience, and quality. The staff was extremely courteous, breakfast was excellent, and the bed was as or more comfortable than my own(and I can't say that about many hotel beds i've slept in!). I would highly recommend this hotel for either a quick or extended stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Dear Maureen S,

Thank you so much for your kind words and time reviewing our property on trip advisor. We take great pride in taking care of you and all of our guest we are fortunate to serve. I am thrilled to read that you loved our beds, you enjoyed our breakfast and more importantly that our team was able to create a valuable experience.

We do hope your journey allows you to return to us. We would love to take care of you once again. On behalf of the entire team, Thank you so much!

Prescott, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

We were making one of our typical I-80 trips. Usually when we are westbound, we stay in Fernley or Sparks. This time we kept driving to avoid a pending snow storm over Donner Summit. Roseville seemed to be a good place to stop for the night and we figured most of our Hampton Inn stays have been good so we picked this hotel. I am glad we did.

Its a typical Hampton Inn with a very friendly and attentive staff. The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. Check in was a breeze. Breakfast was typical but the lady running it was very much into giving good service.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Dear Doslobos,

We too, are so glad you picked our hotel versus attempting to drive in that horrible storm. On behalf of Hampton Inn brand, thank you for your loyalty. This is my first time working for this hotel brand and the loyalty that this brand has, cannot be compared to others. You are correct in which we are “known” for comfortable, clean and quiet rooms and very friendly and attentive staff. I am to hear that we did not disappoint. I will definitely communicate with our breakfast team your comment.

We hope that if your journey has you going towards Summit once again that we have another opportunity to take care of you.

Santa Barbara
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We've stayed at the Roseville Hampton Inn and Suites 3 times, the most recent visit being
Thanksgiving weekend. What makes this place truly special is the outstanding staff. You don't get staff any friendlier, more helpful and genuinely accommodating than this at the best resorts. Zach, Joseph, and Casey at the front desk, and Savanah in the breakfast area- warm and hospitable. Rooms are clean; location is great if you need to be near Roseville or just off I-80, but it's the feeling you get from the staff- that they actually care about you and want to meet your needs- that makes this an outstanding choice.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Hello Wallymoon,
I cannot thank you enough for your kind and generous review. I am delighted to hear that you continue to allow us to take care of you while you visit the Roseville area. I agree that the outstanding team really makes this place special. Zach, Joseph, Casey, and Savanah are an asset and I will ensure to share your kind words with them. I will also ensure to share your feedback with the housekeeping department, for this really makes their day.

I am confident that your review will continue to motivate the team and we are so appreciative of you taking the time to share this. We look forward to serving you again and provide the same experience you have every single time you walk in our door. Until the next opportunity…. Thank you so much.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We found this place to be extremely comfortable. The staff were friendly and it was right off the freeway. Our room was large and all of the amenities were great. It was convenient for us to explore the gold rush area and close to good restaurants.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear Barbgoodkin,

Thank you for your positive review. I always mention to the team during our huddles that for a guest to post a review or answer a survey you have to create an experience in which they are motivated to take time out of their day to write something. I am glad we created a positive experience and we are appreciative of your time sharing your feedback.

I was glad to hear that you were able to explore the “Gold Rush” area. There is a saying in the Philippines where I am from “Wag ka maging dayuhan sa sariling bayan” which translates to “Do not be a visitor from your own place”. I am sad to say that I have not had a chance to explore this area myself and you just reminded me of one more thing I can do with my kids on a weekend so thank you.

We are fortunate that you found us off of the freeway when you were hunting for Gold. Hopefully your travels will bring you back to us.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Our softball team stayed at this hotel for a tournament this month. The rooms were nice, quite large. The hotel staff was very helpful and accomodating. They provided a conference room for a team dinner, and let us show a movie for the girls and siblings. We would definitly stay here again when we play in Roseville!

• Stayed November 2012
Dear KRobman,

Thank you so much for bringing your softball team to our hotel. I realize that coordinating and volunteering your time to do this for your team can be stressful yet very rewarding. I am thankful I was able assist you for this tournament.

It was such a pleasure taking care of you and I am so glad to hear that the team had a great time watching movies and having dinner in our meeting room. I understand it can be difficult bringing an entire team to eat out in a restaurant, especially on a weekend, and I am glad you took us up on our offer. I am sure the camaraderie afterwards was priceless.

We look forward to hosting you and your group again soon. We cannot thank you enough for your kind words and feedback, especially regarding the service that our team provided.