“These guys are the best”

Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Concord, California
“These guys are the best”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

My daughter is a travel ball softball player which means, we stay at a lot of hotels! Our favorite place to go is the Hampton Inn in Roseville. The staff is very courteous and extremely knowledgeable about the surrounding area. The complimentary breakfasts are actually real food and taste pretty good! Now, this alone would not be cause enough for me to write this review. What prompted me to write this review was the above and beyond customer service that we received on a weekend that we weren't at the Hampton Inn!! We booked a Room and ended up not being able to go because my husband re-ruptured disks in his back. We were in the Emergency Room the day before our scheduled trip. After proving that we were where we said we were (which I completely understand and actually offered to show them the release papers before they could request to see it) they didn't charge us a cancellation fee. These guys know how to treat their guests whether they are physically there... or not! Thank you Joesph for the outstanding customer service that you provided to me and my family, we appreciate it a lot.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Finerman, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge the Roseville Hampton Inn & Suites on TripAdvisor! We understand when our guests have difficulties that prevent them from staying with us and I am happy Joseph could assist you. We hope you are recovering well and look forward to welcoming you back to the Roseville Hampton Inn & Suites soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Palmdale, California
Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

What a surprise! I needed to book two rooms at the last minute due to a bereavement. The girl on the phone was very nice, and reduced the rates for our stay because of the bereavement. The hotel was nice, clean, and quiet. The free breakfast each day was a bonus. So were the heavenly pillows and beds. We were even able to enjoy a few minutes at the pool and spa on our final day. Overall, my family was very satisfied with the stay, and will recommend our friends and family in the future. Another bonus is the proximity to the Roseville Galleria. We needed to get new clothes at the last minute, and though it was raining, we still made the mall in under 15 minutes before it closed! Overall, excellent!! Thanks!

Stayed April 2012
Finerman, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, May 2, 2012
We are so happy to see that you were very satisfied with your stay and that you will recommend us in the future-thank you very much! We really appreciate that you took the time to review your stay here at the Roseville Hampton Inn & Suites. It was nice that you could enjoy our comfortable bedding, convenient location and outdoor pool and spa- we are in the process of receiving new pool furniture to take advantage of the sunshine and warm evenings here. We hope to welcome you back to the Roseville Hampton Inn & Suites for a happier occasion soon!
Canyon Lake, California
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I was on business for a few days in nearby Citrus Heights and chose to stay at the Hampton Inn in Roseville. I had been away from my beloved Hilton family of hotels for a while doing a Platinum challenge with Marriott, so having completed that, I was eager to get back to re-earning my Hilton Diamond status. How happy was I when I walked into this hotel? Very. I can honestly tell you that having done a lot of stays at different mid-grade Marriott properties (like Courtyards and Fairfields), the Hampton Inn chain is (almost always) so much better. This one is no exception. The hotel lobby is immaculate, and the staff is friendly and welcoming. I had booked a standard room but was upgraded to a studio suite that had a couch and table plus a large wet bar. The room was in very good shape and had the dark wood furniture. The bathroom (ironically this is what sets Hamptons above the Courtyards and Fairfields, in my opinion) was great because it had nearly new fixtures and the nice new style of counter-height sink/vanity. None of this ancient sink-at-your-knees-made-of-formica nonsense you find at some other hotels. Granted, Hamptons don't have fancy-name shampoo/conditioner and their breakfast, while hot, is basic. And personally, their super-squishy-airy pillows are far too soft for my liking. But the rest can't be beat, especially for the price. I can't say enough positive things about the Hampton brand. This hotel did a great job of reminding me why I have been a loyal Hilton Diamond member for many years now. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you're looking for clean, comfortable, convenient and fairly priced lodging in the area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us and recognizing one of the key things that separates the Roseville Hampton Inn & Suites apart-our "Hamptonality"--that warm, friendly welcoming feeling our staff provides. We all work to make that genuine and consistent here. Since you mentioned it, Hampton is in the process of upgrading our bath amenities to provide a higher quality shampoo/conditioner/shower gel for our guest rooms. This was set to happen in early 2012, but has been delayed a bit due to the volume of Hampton properties-it is something that our guests have requested and Hilton has responded! Thank you so much for recommending the Roseville Hampton Inn & Suites as a clean, comfortable, convenient value-we truly appreciate your time in reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor and hope to welcome you back soon!
Iowa City, Iowa
Reviewed April 18, 2012

This hotel exceeded my expectations. The lobby felt very contemporary, and the rooms were updated and clean. There was a small fitness room with an elliptical and some other equipment. The bed was incredibly comfortable with fresh, clean sheets and duvet cover. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Finerman, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, April 19, 2012
Thank you for your nice comments about the Roseville Hampton Inn & Suites. As a newer Hilton Hotel, we do have the upgraded Hampton Clean and Fresh Bed with signature linens for a very comfortable stay and appreciate that you enjoyed it. Our Fitness Room, with two treadmills, an elliptical and a bicycle-each with their own tv units, will be upgraded in the next few months with new flooring and additional equipment. Our staff works to exceed your expectations and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel again soon! Thank you for staying with us!
Traverse City, Michigan
Reviewed February 21, 2012

... although the window view was nothing to write home about it. Luckily I am not the type of traveler to stay in the hotel room watching the scenery around the hotel.

The hotel is very nice, modern and clean. Room is standard Hampton Inn type, clean, roomy and felt fresh. I stayed there for two night visiting friends in neighboring Antelope. Bed was nice and firm and hotel seem pretty quiet (I was there over a weekend at the beginning of Dec. 2011.

The best part of my stay was the breakfast. Very nice setting, clean, fresh, nicely presented. The hostess impressed me the most, the most polite and nicest person you can meet; her name is Anna Peterson if I recall correctly. I have to mention her because she left a nice positive mark on the breakfast service - all my compliments to her.

Great experience overall, good location and excellent value. I will stay here again whenever I come back to the area!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank ftoader
Thank you for your review of the Roseville Hampton Inn & Suties. Roseville is not known for its scenery, but it is close to so much and a great base to explore Northern California as it is right between San Francisco and Lake Tahoe and close to so many attractions like skiing, white-water rafting, wine tasting, hiking and shopping. I am so pleased that you enjoyed our Breakfast. We have added some great items like hard boiled eggs and fresh oatmeal with toppings to our "On the House" Complimentary Breakfast with make-you-own waffles, eggs, breakfast meats, yogurt, fruit, muffins, bagels, cereals, juices, etc. and great staff to assist with breakfast, like you experienced during your stay. Your compliments to Ana will be relayed to her-we love to recognize our staff offering great guest service! Thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back to the Roseville Hampton Inn & Suites!
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We were very impressed with all aspects of the property. Great value. We booked the king suite and were very happy with the size and cleanliness. Full breakfast bar available. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2012
Finerman, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, February 21, 2012
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Roseville Hampton Inn & Suites! We love seeing that you would definitely stay here again and that you were impressed with all aspects of the hotel. Since we have added fresh oatmeal with toppings and hard boiled eggs to our fresh waffles, eggs, breakfast meats, yogurts and cereal options we have had very positive feedback, like yours. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Roseville Hampton Inn & Suites!
Sacramento, California
Reviewed February 19, 2012

This is a brand new hotel so it's VERY clean and smells nice too! I loved the decor from the carpet to the wall color. They really did a great job with the rooms including: comfortable beds, nice bathrooms with granite countertops, adjustable shower head, extra toiletries (make-up remover, mouth wash) & flat screen tv's. Somtimes it's the little things that make all the difference! Most importantly it was quiet, the staff were excellent and they included a variety of options at the free breakfast. I wasn't expecting such a great stay at a Hampton Inn; it was better than my last stay at a Hyatt.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank parkerpug
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Roseville Hampton Inn & Suites! We are so happy to see that you had a great stay and that you noticed so many of the little things we do for our guests. Our staff works hard to see comments like yours and we hope we can welcome you back to our hotel soon.