“Good food & great service”

DI Pilla's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 131 Restaurants in Rosemead
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed April 15, 2013

After having a bad experience with service at Petrillo's we came here. Good food & great service, can't ask for anything more.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Love this place. Everyone is friendly and helpful. I love their bread and tiramisu the most! I order the egg plant parmigiana and it was so delicious the pasta they serve with is bland though...Either way most of the dishes here are hits for sure!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I am SO willing to drive out of my way to come here. This is the best Italian place I've been to in the LA area. It's not the fanciest or slickest- nor are they trying to be. Their point is to be excellent @ what they do- make excellent home-made pastas and sauces in a friendly homey environment. They have such an excellent staff to boot! It is SO worth coming here, even if it's out of your way. This is such a special red and white checker tablecloth, family-run Italian restaurant that stacks up with the best of their type anywhere in the country (and the prices are gr8 too!).

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I ate at "Di Pilla's Italian Restaurant" in Rosemead, CA on 8/29/2012. I have eaten there many many times. This time I was with my lunch group "the lucky 13 of RHS". There were 8 of us and everyone was pleased with what they had. Claudia, the owner, is a always friendly and personable. My favorite dish is the "Bowtie Di Pilla" which comes with ham and peas mixed in with the bowties. "Di Pilla's" is my favorite Italian restaurant and one of my favorite restaurants period.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

We have been going to Di Pillas for over 17 years. We had our rehearsal dinner there and are driving from Las vegas now for their Pizza. Claudia makes sure that it has maintained the best service and food- just the antipasto salad and bread are worth the trip! We have tried some of the other dishes as well, but the pizza still reigns supreme! we have never been dissapointed with the meals or service.