DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Rosemead
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Rosemead
santa clarita, ca., United States
“good”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

this week they were remodeling the rooms and there were boxes everywhere and elevators being used for remodel. Great food from room service. cleaning service through out my personal cup for my drinks because cups in room were tiny....coffee machine not very hot.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Tim W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Rosemead, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Michael
Thank you for your feedback. I do apologize for the mess as we renovate and install the new furniture in the rooms. I have put a new coffee maker in the room where you stayed. We look forward to having you back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I stay at Hilton hotels for five weeks straight. I travel a lot. Not only will I never stay here again but will be contacting corporate. The parking lot is about two miles away from the hotel entry and not only did I have to walk that every night in a very dimly lit parking lot but was not offered a ride by the hotel employee as they smiled and drove past. The hotel smells like mold and the rooms, hallways, and elevators are dirty. I haven't even gotten to the worst part. Upon check-in I gave hem my business Amex and not only did I find out that that card was charged after my stay but my personal Visa was charged that as well. I have contacted the hotel minimum 5 times and they stated that my refund (I was charged $700 on both cards) would take 48-72 hours to refund to my card. It is over 72 hours and still no refund. An e-mail was sent to the GM by the customer service number and I haven't heard one word. My bank account was overdrawn and I was unable to use my card for 2 days until I was paid. I will not stop complaining until I am either compensated or I have reached someone high enough at corporate that they will do something about the incompetence of the staff at this location. I spoke with Julie and Amanda at that location and both have been of no help and just past off this issue. Livid would not begin to describe how I feel.

3 Thank Jill T
Tim W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Rosemead, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Jill,
I want to apologize for the lack of response from the staff on you issue.

Please contact me directly at (323) 201-3451

Tim
San Jose, United States
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Knew this place was under remodel, but wanted to stay outside of the city. Early check in requested, but not available. Gave the clerk my cell to call when ready, never got a call, but a message on my home phone (discovered two days later). Costume contest going on, guests changing in lobby bathroom, very crowded. Front desk could not be bothered when asked what was going on.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Patricia,
I want to apologize for the difficulties you encountered during your recent stay with us. I have spoken directly with the front desk staff to ensure the issue is corrected in regards to your early check-in situation.

i look forward to seeing you back soon.
Newport News, United States
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I loved the curb service to and from my car late at night since I was in LA and not familiar with the area. As always the cookies are a favorite! Not to mention having a Macy's right across the street a large selection of restaurants close by.

Dear Christy,

Thank you for your great comments!
La Puente, United States
Reviewed January 14, 2014

The from desk ladies are very courteous and greet you a smile on their face. The room is clean and quiet. You can even catch up on movies. I ordered room service, it is awesome. Just a great experience. The only down is the parking. Since the hotel is being worked on. the parking is far. Although there is a van in which the security will pick you up from the parking and bring you to register.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Tim W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Rosemead, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear Rosalina

Thank you for your great comments. I am excited to hear you had a great stay. We are working hard to get the construction completed so that our parking can return to normal, but unfortunately we do need to block off some spaces to ensure safety for our guests. I look forward to having you come back and see us when we have everything completed.
California, United States
Reviewed January 14, 2014

It's a nice hotel the room is really comfortable, clean good size, right now is under construction , but soon will be better. Good Customer service in front desk. Double tree is my favorite hotel in any place I travel I try to book in one of them,the bed is so great, clean and quite. I recommend it

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your great comments. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Don't forget to come back later in the spring to see the finished new wing of the hotel.
Farmington, United States
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We stayed for the parade. I am a clean freak and this hotel was outstanding. I was very impressed and felt very comfortable with how clean it was. The service was outstanding and the staff was always helpful.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for the great compliments! I have shared your feedback with the hotel staff.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosemead
Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Montebello
DoubleTree by Hilton Whittier Los Angeles
Comfort Inn Monterey Park
Comfort Inn Monterey Park
#3 of 4 in Monterey Park

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Rosemead? Share your experiences!