“Very Very Good”

Motel 6 Los Angeles - Rosemead
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Rosemead
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Clean, Quiet for sleeping, Staff all friendly and helpful. How big a room do you need? Stay here.
I got the senior discount and I'm only 60. Has nice pool.The cleaning staff did an excellent job keeping my room fresh but then again I kept it nice for them to clean.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Room was the size of a big closet. The bed was about two feet above the ground. Checked the corner of the bed under the sheets, found dark red stains. Checked out! Paid $15 more for a clean room further away. Wont stay at M6 again. Too bad, they were better a few years ago.

• Stayed: February 2013
4  Thank bhweber
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Clean rooms only thing i did not like was that there were black bedbugs woke up all itched up midnight beause of the bugs that sucked blood leaving bumps on my skin. Bedbugs were one small a.d a few big ones to me it is really disgusting because when i killed one of them it was filled up with nlood that it had sucked.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank riosd_2012
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Traveling to LA and finding a cheap room in a good area is not easy. This is about 15 min away from Hollywood and I had a pet so clearly my options were limited. I like the rooms and would have stayed longer had they had a fridge/micro and working internet. Price was about 62 w/ $3 charge for internet. Do not purchase the internet unless you absolutely have to it hardly works you will be on the phone w/tech support multiple times. ALL Motel 6's have this problem (ironic they are the only ones I know of that make you pay for it additionally). The motel is in a decently safe location close to El Monte. It was a quiet stay which I enjoyed. The only other problem I had was one of the maids staring in my window. Very creepy and wierd. It happened 2 days in a row. The second time I went out to ask her what I 'could help her with' but she was already gone. Do not leave valuables in the room. They should seriously re-consider who they hire in that regard.

Room Tip: Keep ur curtains closed and avoid the peeping tom maid service.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We stayed here 1 night with 2 rooms and we all got a very good night sleep, we were well rested in the morning. no noise to wake us up, this Motel 6 is very quiet, we were in the bottom room and we didn't hear any noise, the room was clean and basic not fancy but we got what we wanted a good night rest and was only $65 a night, the lady in the lobby even gave us extra towels and extra pillows, she was very nice. The next night we stayed at Holiday Inn Express and didn't get enough sleep my back was in pain because their beds were very hard and there was so much stomping on the top floor that we didn't even rest. I recommend this Motel if what you are looking for is a well rested night, you don't really need the fancy extras, not worth it.

Room Tip: Stay if all you want is a good night rest.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank yolanda h
Reviewed May 14, 2011

This is an older Motel 6 property with smallish TV, small room, and few electrical outlets. Internet $3/day, buy an access card from front desk only after checking for signal in room (per front desk clerk). WARNING: AVOID USING GPS TO NAVIGATE TO THIS LOCATION. There is more than one address "1001 South San Gabriel Blvd" and my GPS took me to the identical address in the next town 7 miles away! Property is adj to SR-60 freeway. Carrows coffee shop, Charley Brown's steakhouse, gas adj. Large Wal-Mart w/pharmacy 1 mi to N. Only room available on 1st floor was a smoking room, and they have lots of chain smokers in area code 626, trust me on that one. A good value if you need to be in downtown LA tomorrow morning and don't have time/ability to priceline a room downtown.

Room Tip: Ask the helpful staff
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank mbstone
Reviewed August 3, 2010

The first thing that impressed me was how friendly and helpful the young woman was when she took my phone call as I inquired about vacancy and the type of room I was looking for.
When I checked in a different young lady was equally friendly and helpful. This was on the last Sunday in July. I stayed for 2 days because I was attending a conference at the convention center in LA. The employees were so happy and appeared to love their job. They made my stay very pleasant. They answered my questions and were helpful and professinal. The housekeeping staff was also wonderful. The handyman was polite.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosemead
Travelodge Rosemead
2 mi away
Best Western Markland Hotel
Best Western Markland Hotel
#1 of 4 in Monterey Park

Been to Motel 6 Los Angeles - Rosemead? Share your experiences!