“Keep it Simple”

Ranked #74 of 129 Restaurants in Rosemead
Sacramento
“Keep it Simple”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I went to this location, due to the fact that it is located inside of the local Wal Mart. The ' special ' that they had going was, two ' Sausage McMuffins ' for the price of $ 3.79. So our party of four decided to order three of these specials ( a total of six sandwiches ) to take advantage of the deal. To my dismay, the girl only filled one order, then added an additional sandwich to it, for a total of three sandwiches. When I explained that I wanted three of the specials, and that she only had filled one, with a side order, she gave me an additional ' special ', with another side order, saying that I could not have three ' specials '. So much for the customer being right ? I should have asked to speak to the manager, but there was a line of people behind me, and they looked hungry, lol.

Visited April 2014