“worn-out, stains on carpet”

Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert Park - Sonoma County
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Rohnert Park
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I'm surprised this is the #1 hotel in RP. It's average. The beds were clean and comfortable. The rooms were pretty clean except for stains on the carpet. A dresser was also cracked, worn out and in need of replacement. Breakfast was OK. The hotel should replace the eggs with something else because they were terribly rubbery.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert Park - Sonoma County

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Thinnest walls I recall of any Hampton Inn. Makes it very tough to sleep when you can easily hear conversations of BOTH adjoining rooms. There's abundant noise from adjacent hwy too. Keeping A/C fan on could alleviate issue, but the system is centrally controlled to minimize operation at night.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I cannot tell you how much the ladies at the Hampton Inn saved our lives! We were in Sonoma County for a wedding the weekend of June 20. We had booked a three nights at the property next door, but to our surprise, the hotel next door was so disgusting! There is no freakin way I would have stayed the night there. We unloaded the car and put our things in the next door property's room, went to the bathroom and noticed all kinds of nastiness growing (literally) in the bathroom, microwave, and the ceiling! We decided to walk over to the Hampton Inn and see if they had any rooms for the weekend; they had one (that's it!). It was double the amount that we were going to pay at the nasty hotel next door, but we decided it was better for our health. The ladies, Ariel and Evelyn, were awesome! They were so accommodating which made our stay even better! If I ever go back to Sonoma County, I will definitely stay here again!

Thanks, Hampton Inn!
Tiffany :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I called this property a few hours ago, I was asking for prices for graduation weekend for Sonoma State University for 2014 and I know graduation weekends sell out quickly. The gentleman on the phone, Eric I think, didn't seem to know what he was talking about. I asked to stay May 10th and check out on the 11th and it seemed to take forever for him to make the reservation. This is all well and fine, but he then asked for my information and I told him that I wasn't comfortable giving out my information until I knew the price of the room. He said he could not give me the price of the room until he had all of my information. I stay in hotels all the time and I have never had to give all of my information before I knew the price of the room. WARNING: THIS HOTEL IS TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE. He then transferred me to his manager, Evelyn, who told me that they didn't have the rate available for that weekend, along with other hotel jargen that I didn't understand at all. She then backtracked and said that they did have a rate and it was $299 a night, so Im not really sure what the truth was, she seemed pretty confused as well. She refused to help me at all and after 5 minutes on the phone with this lady, out of frustration I told her to have a horrible day and her response was "you too". I haven't even stepped foot in this hotel and I already know they aren't accommodating or friendly. I would pay twice as much just to not have to stay at this hotel. Being a Hilton Honors member I'm sorely disappointed in this property. After this vast idiocracy I will not be staying at this property or any other Hilton properties in the future. It's one of those situations where I feel like the phrase "you can't fix stupid" comes into play. Good luck finding a hotel, and if you do happen to stay at this one, good luck.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Emily J
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Very clean, great service, and great location! The coffee and food were good. Rooms were very clean, you smell freshness as son as you open the hotel room door. We will only stay at this hotel going forward in Sonoma County!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 3, 2013

we were able to get a room for a saturday night when all others were full. great breakfast and very quiet hotel. a little on the expensive side but still ok. if they came down a little on their room price I would definitely stay there the next time we are in rohnert park

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 2, 2013

can lead to the worst of results. hotel called & "upgraded" my rewards reservation to a king. upon check-in, it was clear that only a DEAF person would be able to endure the constant bathroom vent fan. asked to be switched back to queen room, which was accomodated - but the room keys were only programmed for ONE night. upon attempting the room key on the second night, the front desk simply asked what room - no ID whatsoever & gave me a re-programmed key. i felt VERY uneasy about hotel security. obviously.
hotel is cleanish - the king room actually had soiled furniture as well which really seemed out of place for a new property. staff is poliet - but not seasoned or geninue.
i wouldnt go back to this Hampton Inn next time in the area as there are plenty of other choices.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Oxford Suites Sonoma County - Rohnert Park
Fountaingrove Inn
Fountaingrove Inn
#4 of 25 in Santa Rosa

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert Park - Sonoma County? Share your experiences!