“Front Desk - Rossana, very very nice and welcoming. So sweet.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert Park - Sonoma County

Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert Park - Sonoma County
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Rohnert Park
Springwood, Australia
“Front Desk - Rossana, very very nice and welcoming. So sweet.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Rossana welcomed me back to the hotel. She noticed that I was a diamond member and have on my profile requesting a lower floor. I was currently placed on the third floor. She checked to see if a first floor room was available at that time (I was checking in early around noon). There was not. After a short time in my room, she called to be sure I was happy with the room, which I was. Every time I walked through the lobby, Rossana address me by name. Very sweet and pleasant person. Rossana made me feel like the hotel cared and I was a welcomed guest.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
daschal
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I am currently staying at this hotel, using my 3G network to write this review. In this day and age, it is unacceptable to not have sufficient bandwidth to say, write a review on Trip Advisor!

It's even worse if you come back from a long day of work, expecting to watch last nights episode of Elementary and know that you cannot watch it. I have complained to the hotel staff and they say its AT&Ts fault. No it's not. Upgrade your system to handle your clients.

You are lucky if you can download email. Certainly can't check my local newspaper or watch Netflix.

Otherwise the staff was accodatomg and the beds were comfortable. Our first room was tired and worn out ( a dresser drawer wouldn't keep closed and neither would the ac. Our second room was larger and had no hazards.

Breakfast : meh.

Cleaning staff: great!

Dudes, upgrade your Internet service !

• Stayed February 2013
Tualatin, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Pleasantly surprised at the quality and cleanliness of this hotel. The lobby is nothing special, but it is clean and has a great breakfast )free) and business office area for use for guests - the only two things I needed and they were offered.

May have been one of the cleanest rooms I have ever stayed in, with a very large bathroom and shower. The room itself was larger than most and had everything I needed, including fast and free wifi. The bed was also extremely clean and very comfortable!

The location was wonderfully located: near many stores and restaurants, just off the 101 for easy access and 5 minutes away from my destination of SSU.

I would recommend this hotel and also stay here again as a guest. Oh yes: the staff was efficient and friendly, very customer-service oriented!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Salida, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stay at this Hamptons every year, always very clean room staff always outstanding.Evelyn greating me each day remembering my name.Just left there Feb 10th 2013 and will stay again next year.I like there baged lunch for guest leaveing early or anytime. No extra charge has water apple ceral bar. There breakfast selection has lots to chose from and always free news paper daily to take to your room.

Room Tip: I like 4th floor on any side just so no one is above me
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Clearlake Oaks, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I have stayed in many of the Hilton hotels and this is my best experience the staff are very courteous friendly and also very helpful I was very satisfied with my stay my room was clean they have an exceptional continental breakfast more choices then others I been to I will be staying here when I'm in the area which is often I am also a Hilton honors member

Room Tip: Opposite side away from freeway are quieter
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Chico, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was in town for a skating contest . Normally we receive a group rate . Found no one called management to set this up ahead of time . I called and left 2 seperate messages with manager , on his voicemail . He never called me back. I am a hilton honors member so i called to book through them but would have to pay full price . They informed me they were almost fully booked about 3 months ago . Anyway I waited till about a week before I left to book and got the lesser price but had to prepay my stay . Once i arrived and went to my room it was clean but had damage on wall and the furnishings were banged up pretty bad . I will look for a different place to stay next time . I hate being played as a consumer and will vote with my money every time .

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The Hampton Inn and Suites is a wonderful place to stay and quiet. They have a nice breakfast room in the lobby and a wide range of breakfast selections for you to choose. It is always a pleasure to stay at one of these hotels and the value for the money is superb!

Room Tip: A room on the 4th floor away from the elevator and on the west side away from the freeway.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
BEST WESTERN Garden Inn
BEST WESTERN Garden Inn
#10 of 25 in Santa Rosa
4.0 of 5 stars 557 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert Park - Sonoma County? Share your experiences!