“Ok place” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Rohnert Park
Portland, Oregon
“Ok place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

I have been to this hotel a few times it's got is good n bad rooms too it. If u are a non- smoker it's good. Me and a friend had gotten a smoker room for my friend want to smoke in the room. I tell u the smoker room was bad. Not from the smell but the room was falling apart on the ceiling. I was very dispointed with this hotel. On the room. N felt bad for my friend. They paid for it. N got a very bad room. I always use this hotel when I am in town. So I know this place has nice rooms in the back of the hotel. Front rooms need to just be updated. Good on price. N good service.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

My original reservation was at Goodnite inn Hotel ,Had reserved a room with two king beds for slightly more than $175. But as I arrived at the Goonite I was told my reservation was 'somehow misplaced' , and to make the matter worse , they were sold out ! Tired after a long drive , I ended up at Rodeway Inn , the next door hotel .
For $ 100.00 , one fourth the cost I was ready to pay , my experience at Rodeway Inn is good . New furniture . Microwave and fridge in the room . Wifi . Breakfast in the morning . With these amenities and affordable rates and cleanliness it stole my recommendation .

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

i came to rohnert park for a job. i was looking for a place to stay for me and one of my fren. we checked in to this motel. we got the best price and the room was nice and clean. they served nice lil breakfast in the morning too...we really had a nice experience and would love to stay at the same place when we get back to rohnert park again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank david m
Rohnert Park, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I came for here for one week stay.
It was great experience.
Rooms were very clean, specious and staff were very helpful and friendly.

I enjoyed a lot with my friends.

They have provided nice facilities and looking forward to come again very soon.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Sugar Land, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

As we're driving to the Rodeway Inn after almost nine hours in the car, we get a phone call at about 10:30 PM. It is the manager calling to tell us in broken English that there has been severe water damage to our room and that he'll need to switch our rooms. He then proceeds to tell us that all he has available is a room on the third floor. When we ask him if there is an elevator to the third floor, he rudely tells us that there is not. When we say that we need a wheelchair accessible room, he tells us that there aren't any available and that we will need to take the room on the third floor. After explaining to him that my boyfriend is in a wheelchair and needs an accessible room, he says that he will clean up the room so that we can stay in it. Upon our arrival to the motel at around 11:15, the manager tells us that he was able to find us another room that wasn't water damaged. Upon our arrival to this "other" room, I can feel that the carpet is damp under my feet. Exhausted and unable to afford a last-minute stay anywhere else in the area, we decide to tough it out. The room was relatively clean, but I still felt like it was dirty in a way that I couldn't see. There were a few random long hairs in the bathroom in the tub & shower. Also, the towels left tons of fluff behind. The bed was also incredibly uncomfortable. I woke up several times during the night from soreness due to sleeping on the crappy mattress. Overall I would NOT stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars

Travelers are raving about these Rohnert Park hotels

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

I came to rohnert park to visit my friend.I stayed in this hotel it was very nice and clean with complimentary continental breakfast.It was worth way too much for the price I paid.Definately going back when in rohnert park.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have to give them 5star cleaning, cleaned sheet, pillow, blanket nice smell
room's are not that big but comfy service was very good polite and help front desk people,
I felt really safe seeing this people who I think running this place is walking around like a security at very late night when I came from the casino after an hour when I went back to my car to get my charger I see this people again keeping an eye like eagle.
Great job guys and thank you

Room Tip: this is my first time so I know only one room