“Family trip”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Rohnert Park
Rohnert Park
“Family trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

The rooms were exactly what I paid for. The staff was very accomadating. I would stay here again. I work in customer service as well anbd it is the most important part of dealing with the public. Thanks Chris for the great customer service!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Moreno Valley, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

We stayed here 3 day's we had lot of fun in Sonoma, They are keeping this very clean I can say I thought seeing other reviews is not a good idea to book but still I did I was surprised that I can't complain anything about this property, outside is clean room are clean bathroom are clean breakfast was good start for maybe my expectation is low but I really enjoyed my stay here

Room Tip: I Stayed in back building 400s row
Milbridge, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

Nice rooms it has a very freshly clean smell which I loved it, Room's look like went through renovation carpet look new if the TV can be Flat Panel it will be great.
Outside not that good looking but room's are great service too,casino near by I won little bit but location good

Tujunga
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

Do yourself a favor and stay away from this place.
booked it on-line for $79 a night and it was the worst room I've ever had. only took showers with flip-flops on, use our own towel and slept in the car.
that how bad it is

2 Thank Jswift65

Travelers are raving about these Rohnert Park hotels

San Francisco, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

I came here for the Casino, and while losing money in the casino was no fun, the guys over here at the Rodeway Inn did leave quite a nice impression on me.
I hardly write reviews, but this one I have to. Also because of the fact that the personnel working here seem to value it quite a lot. They told me that the management had changed, and reading few of the bad reviews here made sense as to why.
I do not know about the past, however, my stay here was wonderful. Nice price, new rooms, free breakfast, WIFI that works for a change, and friendly people.
I would highly recommend Rodeway Inn Wine Country if you are visiting the area around Sonoma County.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Alex R
Novato, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

I have stayed here multiple times and have always had a good experience. No other hotel in the area comes close in value. The rooms are clean and quiet. Nice little continental breakfast in the morning with coffee and bagels. The staff is friendly and helpful. They have been remodeling recently and the new rooms are even better than before with new paint and carpeting. It's an excellent value and I would recommend to anyone travelling in the area

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

I stayed here before too, and the stays were good, but during my recent stay I was given a remodeled room and it was excellent. They had new TVs, the paint looked bright and pleasant, smell was very nice and they were also getting rid of the junk customers from the previous owners. Rodeway Inn was good in the past but with the new remodeling, they just turned better. The employees as always were very respectful and did everything to make our stay as good as possible. If you are travelling through North California, Rodeway is a good choice. Plus they have good breakfast in the morning to help you with your trip. Totally worth every penny I paid.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert Park - Sonoma County
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country
Quality Inn and Suites Santa Rosa Wine Country
Quality Inn Petaluma - Sonoma

Been to Rodeway Inn Wine Country? Share your experiences!