Motel 6 Rohnert Park
$99
RodewayInn
Best Western Inn(Rohnert Park)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Spa
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Not quite what I was used to seeing in a hotel room. No clock radio, no microwave, no fridge and no carpet. I get the wood floors from a cleaning standpoint. Those quarks I didn't bother me, I just wasn't used to seeing that. With places to shop and eat nearby and cell phone for clock I settled in for my stay. Bed was comfortable enough and with chair and table it was okay. Kind of like Vegas, you're not there for the room. Coin laundry a big plus. Easy on and off to Highway 101.

Room Tip: Avoid building 3 as it's near freeway on ramp.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Not far from 101 highway,but quiet enough ,lots of restaurants in the area,Safeway nearby,clean Motel 6, ,small pool was welcome inthe summer heat;
Rohnert park is a quiet and seemingly safe neighbourhood,a good base to radiate either to the Sonoma valley or to Bodega Bay ,Russian river ,Marin county.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Avoid if you have an Android. WiFi won't work at this motel and the on duty manager didn't seem to care. Only one washcloth in a four person room. Room was small and smelled a little but overall that is to be expected at a M otel 6. Also, avoid the Black Bear Diner next door. Expensive, noisy, mediocre food at best and very slow service.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2014

The rooms are remodeled, clean and large. Actually pretty good! The staff was extraordinary friendly and helpful! The absence of a refrigerator, microwave and bath amenities are understandable considering the price. Food, coffee and everything else is with 2 min walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Anthony W
Reviewed May 22, 2014

We stopped in on our way up to northern California. It was okay and on the way, good value. I have actually never stayed at a motel 6 and I was surprised. Check in was kind of weird, both my husband and myself had to show ID(in all my years of traveling that has never happened, I usually go in, my husband waits in the car, so it was surprising that I had to go out and get him to show his ID. That made me feel weird, like......what kind of people are staying here????) But, when we got to the room it was nice and it was quiet and seemed safe. I slept well, check out was easy, back on the road. I would stay again if I were in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple