“Always Nice”
Review of Best Western Inn

Best Western Inn
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Rohnert Park
Reviewed November 14, 2013

This is our get away place when we come to see the kids and grand-kiddos. Always greeted nice friendly and we know we can count on a good price for a nice clean room. I hope the casino traffic doesn't ruin our getaway place to stay and prices stay reasonable.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Best Western Inn

Reviewed November 13, 2013

We stayed here after going Graton Casino. The room was clean with nice amenities. The continental breakfast was good, although it closed too early for some of us. We did not have any problems with noise and had a good night sleep. Would go again if we go to Graton Casino.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a lower level room there are no elevators.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We needed a place near Santa Rosa to spend the night before a debate tournament. I found this motel in an internet search. Despite the good TripAdvisor reviews, I did not expect the level of cleanliness and large room we found when we checked in. The only issue I found was that the window is on the walkway, and I prefer an upper level room with the window on the side away from the door. The room was indeed on an upper level, but I found the window not only unlocked, but ajar. There was a lock on the window, so I was able to secure it.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I have been staying at this best western for at least 10 years it is a nice place and it is always a good stay. The breakfast is great most of the staff is helpfull and there are plenty of places to eat within walking distance of the hotel and a shopping center. The only draw back if you are a lite sleeper do not get a room on the freeway side it does get a be noisey early. I would say it is a great place to stay for anyone

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Staff is very helpful. Rooms are comfortable all except the too large pillows(my only complaint). The breakfast attendant makes the experience very enjoyable. Her smile and helpfulness are special. The front desk staff always made me feel my needs were important. They made sure I had the room as long as I needed in spite of the fact they were extremely busy due to the opening of the new Graton casino in Rohnert Park. I highly recommend this Best Western.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I stayed here on a Saturday night. The room was clean and comfortable and the front desk staff were courteous and helpful.

I did not experience any issues with noise or people in the parking lot.

This hotel was a good deal--clean and comfortable for a reasonable cost. The continental breakfast was also good.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2013

While the room accommodations were what you'd expect (fine--nothing exceptional), the police were called both nights of my stay to deal with problem guests--a fight which brewed for a couple of hours the first night, and a loud drunken party (I guess) the second night. I didn't feel safe here and I won't be back.

1  Thank Carla H
Best Western Petaluma Inn
Rodeway Inn Wine Country
Rodeway Inn Wine Country
#7 of 10 in Rohnert Park

Been to Best Western Inn? Share your experiences!