This Best Western has done a good job staying fresh. The grounds are nicely done and clean, and our room, 245 on the second floor, had two queens and plenty of room for our luggage and extras. Our room had a microwave, mini frig, and coffee pot as well. There is no elevator, so be ready to hump your luggage up and down the stairs. The breakfast is the usual fresh baked waffles and breads, except they had this wonderful blueberry crunch bread! Yum! They also provided low fat yogurts and hard boiled eggs and fruits. The only thing is that the breakfast room is WAY too small for the number of guests. We didn't try the pool, but it looked nice. Stay in the front side of the motel to avoid the freeway noise. But be aware this is a a motel and it is very noisy as guests clunk around all hours outside. Bring earplugs.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Best Western, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Rohnert Park
- Best Western Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Best Western
- Best Western Inn Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA